Epilogue

Hey Readers.... One last time... Last part.

Let's starts....

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

A girl was seen ran on deserted road faster while time to time look back and at some distance some group of men run behind her to catch her.

After some distance there are two cars park on road middle and that girl is stop running see the car owners and look behind the men almost reache to her.

Girl is now hell scare and nervous that how she escapes from them.

A boy come out from car and stand behind the girl while place his hands in pent pockets.

Girl :-please let me go... I swear I am not do anything which harm anyone, I am surrender myself today itself.

Another boy come over there and said that...

Ohh really after messing so many innocent girls life by sold them on name of visa approving in forien country with great job , in real she was led human trafficking business with her partner , By showing your crocodile tears front of us you gain sympathy really.... Your plann not work with us because we are not leave you that easily... If you made any plans that is no use you can't easily escape from The White Mafias.

Suddenly one girl on wearing helmet and ride bike come there and stop infront of her. After removing helmet she come over to face to face that girl and start slapping that girl so many times on this extent that she has slap mark with swollen cheeks and blood oozing out from corner of lip and that first girl look scary and tired due to excessive crying and than beating . All the revenge gane starts Beacuse girl 1 was the main reason that thier friend come sister Diya died in kidnapping and rape case .

So Miss Malini Singh the main culprit or we can address the mastermind of human trafficking and prostitutes business in Northern India .who own a Travel agency company behind the business she done all those illegal crimes.

You are just short live person on the earth now said Boy number 1.

Latter they heard so many cars come towards them and soon whole the road side ground fill with cars and so many black tuxedo men come out with guns and front four cars door open with click sounds and other side malini's team members also stand thier head down.

One man said :-sir here your second target Mr karan Sanghania the second culprit of the crimes.

Karan :- Rao brothers you are here... So you are The white Mafias... How is that possible.

Rivan :-Yeah...Rao's... The White Mafias are back after so many years...

Karan :-tum me or hamare business me kya fark hai ham ek hi to hue... Tum bhi criminals or ham bhi... What say... Join hands with us...

Ridhan :-tch Tch... You are so dumb... You don't even know what are we...

We are White Mafias...who helping the needy and poor and innocent lives and also clear or we can said remove from the earth those criminals who are escapes from law and freely roam on earth without any guilt. Not only in India but in whole world just we give our group a name white mafia that doesn't mean that we do some illegal activities. Actually we are helping our law system to reach such a devil and criminal minds to save innocent.

Paridhi :- don't worry hamne aap ki rehne ki or sare shaukh ka intezam bahot achhe se kar rakha hai don't worry egals.

Rivan and Ridhan both rolls thier eyes listening pari's bad namkaran of every now and then people.