❤🍉Raghvi love saga 🍉❤

Hey friends..
Hope you enjoy the story 🥰✍️🏻
Let's celebrate love of Raghvi 🍉

This part is gonna hot and romantic for Raghvi  as  Valentine's special💗.

Let's witnessing pious and precious art of love of Raghvi 🍉❤

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉

RR mansion

Morning

Raghav is thinking about Valentine's Day and making it more special by taking pallavi for dinner date, but when two babies are not letting their mother leave for minute, how he would be able to steal their mother for one whole evening and night..? Let's see

Raghav rao is talking with farhad about today's special arrangement .

Raghav :- Farhad kidhar gayab tha... ?Do din New York se aane k bad... ,Bahot date pe Jane laga hai.

Listening date word farhad giving horrible expression to Raghav.

Raghav is watching his expression and ask him for what reason he is reacting like this on date word only .

Farhad was remember the flashback of that day...

Flashback
( when he was go that day to meet Amruta but not aware of the Amruta's angry mood and our farhad being innocent and naive in the matter of love directly reach at restaurant and that too without any compensation gift or something like for his angry bird girlfriend... Here amruta already angry on him for not call or text after first day of New York tour and after that she was know that accident and attack that freak out her.. So she was so much angry on him.. And her anger outburst when he inocentely behave like normal people nothing happens in these days, that irk her and she refused to identify him and put him in trouble by saying that she doesn't recognize him that invite trouble for farhad and people's of restaurant were ready to beat him in case of harrash a girl.. But amruta save him end time by saying that she was angry on him so just play with him not recognized him, after that incident farhad arrange another date with apology and finnaly she was forgive him...and farhad now extra careful after that incident. )

Farhad narrate his story and here Raghav also told how pallavi give apology to him after beating with jadu.. Both share deshmukh sisters anger issues on hide things .

Raghav :- Yeah dono deshmukh sisters na tikhi mirchi hai.. Gussa nak pe aur Mar khilane me expert.

After that both thinking about how to give surprise on special day to them because it's hard task to impress them but they are not less than they, they are thinking about special surprise for respective partners on today's Valentine's Day.