Gustakiya... 😉

Hello everyone...

Let's directly go inside the story..

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

Jayatijwelers office

Kirti is complete her work and collect all the things packing after that she about to leave when Yuvaraj came there and said that he is also going to her house side only if she can come with him, or should he drop her.

She for the first time smile at him and than agree beacause today she was given her car for service and she is thinking about online cab booking.
But she can't refuse the yuvraj's offer.

Actually Yuvaraj know that her car is in garage today,so he try his luck if she agrees with his offer or refuse it or not... That doesn't matter to him.. He just genuinely want to help her.

There journey from office to home start but it's silent but suddenly kirti see something outside and ask yuvraj to stop the car imidietley.

Y :- kya huwa achanak?
K :- sorry sorry.. Wo dekho jara waha..
Ice-cream store hai ,pastry shop bhi hai ..to muje ice cream or pastry lena hai dono cuties k liye..

Y:- Ohh... Achha ,thik hai Chalo leke aate hai.

K :- ha..
They went inside the shop and buy vanilla chocolatechips ice cream and mix fruit pastry and colourful balloons.

After that both again start their journey to home and they were reach soon.
Yuvraj stop the car near Gate and kirti thank him for the lift and wave bye and come inside the house,that was seen by Amma from her room and she thought something and after that she want to talk with kirti about some important thing.

Amma open the door as kirti rang the doorbell and wellcome her inside with smile.
Amma :-kirti yeah sab... Ajj tu leke aaya.. Rivan Aur Ridhan k liye.
Achha kiya tune... Par muje kuch bat Karna hai tujse yuvraj k bare me.

K:- kya Amma.. Ek Minute ruko ye freez me rakh k aati hoo..

And she went inside the kitchen Amma also follow her in kitchen.

Amma :- kirti kya tumne apni zindgi mei kisi ko aane dene ka socha hai..?
Uss sunny k bad tumhe apne aap ko apne dil ko pathar jaisa hard bana diya apne charo taraf ek diwal bna rakhi hai beta.. Usse tod kyu nahi deti.

K :- please Amma.. Muje aap kya kehna chahte ho wo achhi tarah se samaj me aa raha hai.. Par aap bhi to samjo muje phir se nahi padna ese koi rishte me ya bandhan me jaha ek bar mera dil tut chhuka hai, wo bhi galat inshan par bharosa karke.. Jis ki bahot badi kimat chukani pdi thi.. Humne pallavi ko almost kho diya tha.. pata hai na.. Bhule to nahi..

Amma :- har inshan ek jaise nahi hote beta... Tu ek mauka to de sakti hai

K:- Amma aap thik keh bhi rahi hogi par mera dil bahot buri tarah se tut chhuka hai usske bad meine inn sab chizo mei phir se padna nahi chahti.. Aur Yuvaraj achha ladka hai.. Aur use dosti se jyada abhi mujse kuch expectation mat rakhiye aap.

Amma :- ek bar sochna jarur...

K:- Bas Amma aap force nahi kar sakte sochne par.. dekhungi..abhi philhal me ja rahi hu fresh ho n.

And she left from their in bad angry mood.

Amma is standing there with deep thought after that she went back to her room with tens face.

Pallavi who is came there for checking dinner preparation done or not listen thier all conversation and think about talk with both of them separately on right time. And also talk with Raghav also related this.