Bliss of Parenthood (2).. ❤🍉

Hello Dear Readers..
Thank you so much for 10k viewers of the story ✍️🙏

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁Let's peep inside story 🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
Let's peep inside story
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Pallavi looking at her sons and father's drama and mutter in marathi language actually cursing Raghav inaudible tone.

"Vedamanus .."
"Huh.. "
"Pahile vachan deto ti baher janar nantar swata ch vishrun janar..
Aani nantar aaisya drama kart Aahe..
Mi na kolhapur Chi mulgi Aahe
Tula sodnar nahi..
Shivaji maharaj Chi shapath.. "
(idiot,
Huh,
First promise me that he will take us for outing and then he himself forget about it and now do drama here, l am also kolhapur's daughter not easily leave him that's sure the shivaji maharaj's promise)

Raghav notice that his Tazbu (wife) hasn't forgot him and still on angry mode.
Because she makes cute cute angry faces while cursing him and he chuckled seeing her.

Both twins now looking at their father and one is trying to hold his beard in his tiny fist and other hand pitting on his face and giggles,raghav not able hold any of them because both are in both hands. Second one is playing with his shirt button and trying to put in his mouth and hitting his father on chest because unable to hold button.

Pallavi smirking seeing his condition and raghav made cute puppy face to help him with these two little naughty munchkins who are now attacking mode on his father.

Ridhu baby..
Leave daddy's shirt please..
Raghav just trying to get free but both naughty kids are so busy in their work..
Rivannn..
Ahhhhh..

Pallavi...
Please help me..
Please..
Saree ka dukan this is not fair..

Amma..
Yeah dekho aap ka ladala bahu.. Kaise revenge le raha hai Aap k bete se..
Indono k nakhun bahot tez hai.. Mere ko lag raha hai aur dono ko maza aa raha hai..
Dono mei se ek ko to lelo aap Phir me pakka sorry bolega aur apna promise deta hai ki hum Sab picnic jayenge ghumne.
Yeah dono bahot dangerous hai..
Pallavi aab to man jao..

As both saw thier Mumma they are happily leaning towards her together and she took both of them together and sitting beside him.

Now both twins are in there mother's lap both are busy playing with her bangles and smiles seeing her. Rivan snuggle more in his mother's chest and pull up her Saree Pallu.

All are known that twins are so much naughty because as some time before what they do with raghav and now in their mother's lap they're all quiet and play silently.

Raghav just give look at his wife then these two little munchkins who had babynipple in their mouth now and busy in playing with mumma's bangles and Mangalsutra,and his wife giving him victorious smile.

Nice revenge Mrs RaghavRao