😀Kirti's marriage rituals 😀

Hey friends

Kirti's marriage rituals starts from this part.

Raghvi's romance on peak with every rituals but thier babies are Kabab me haddi in all rituals.

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉

Amma and pallavi both are busy with shopping and other stuff to arrange in Kirti's marriage rituals

Let's see
✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

VAT savitri night

Mumma mumma aap kitna plity plity lag rahe ho... Pari jese.

Pali bhi plity hai

Rivu Aur ridhu dono plity nahi nahi hai aur daddy to bilkul bhi nahi...

Daddy to dadhivale baba lag rahe hai

Hehe daddy ki dadhi lagti hai.

Haina Pali

Pali smiles widely and throwing her legs in air.

Raghav :-ye tum logo n Bahot sensitive topic chheda hai , I love my beard.

Pallavi :- kya tum ek bar bhi apni dadhi nahi kurban kar sakte kya.?

Wapis to aa hi jayegi na...

Raghav goes in side the washroom, thinking that

Kya sach me muje dadhi nikal dena chahiye.

He is about to remove his beard suddenly Palllavi comes inside give towel and said that

Koi jarurat nahi dadhi nikal n ki because tum aise hi Bahot hot and handsome lagte ho, khabardar jo dadhi nikal n ka socha bhi to me tumhari Sukal nahi dekhungi.

Raghav held her as she bite her tounge and try to escape from him,

So Mrs Raghav rao me with beard hot and sexy Lagta hai and he start tickling her with his beard and pallavi smile loudly.

Heard pallavi's laugh Both babies are also come inside bathroom and they want to sit on marble part and Raghav put them on slab and here Pari left alone so she is crying so pallavi comes out and take her inside the bathroom.

All are looking eachother and burst into laughter. And spreding water to each other.

Pari enjoy this in her mother's arm.

After that fun pallavi make both babies bath and than ready with thier matching clothes.

After that pari's turn and she gives so much tantrums and make Pallvi whole wet and she takes her out and at late after Raghv she is also get ready and than all are at dinning room and discussing about Kirti's marriage rituals starts from tomorrow... Because they are do so many shopping related things like marriage important one.