Vengeance is mine sayith the Lord 🤐

Hey.... Hello...heya... Hola....
My dearest loyal Readers...
I am again come back with twist...

So be patient and prepare your self...

Secret revealing chapter..... And do one connection and that's Krishna Rao.....

Rivan and Ridhan both again given thier smartness proof.... Yeah you hearing right....

Adventure of Rivan rao and Ridhan rao...

Pari rao become more tantrumatic and newer and stubborn version of mini RaghavRao. .....

Let's start story.....

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻🍉✍️🏻🍉✍️🏻🍉✍️🏻🍉✍️🏻🍉✍️🏻🍉✍️🏻🍉

Krishna rao Pov

Krishna rao after coming out from RR mansion he is really really angry and in bad mood.

How can be possible that Raghav rao I know was a mere a little college going boy and mostly innocent..

But suddenly what a change occurs in his character that inocentely look like college boy now become The RaghavRao, who is Hydrabad Don and top of that he is underworld white mafia king and Asia's top of business tycoon and he was a president of world white mafia gang members.

So much change in 10years... That girl Palllavi RaghavRao how much attitude has been in her plus kirti and Jaya rao..

Rao's are my oldest enemies but this pallavi, farhad, amruta this three names I think I heard somewhere in my past.

And that little junior raghavrao

Abhi dudh k dant tute nahi aur muje attitude dete hai Krishna rao ko.

BTW Raghav's son's are carbon copy of father no filter in speaking, they have their own special swag in speaking.

True that like father like sons...

Muje in sab me se pehle pallavi rao k bare me Janna pdega...

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

Sir ,
Here information about Pallavirao ,

Her name is Pallavi sawant
Age :-28years
From Kolhapur
Date of birth :- 16th January 1995
First husband mandar deshmukh just for one day only.... After that last 5years she is wife of Raghav Rao
She is best in marshal arts,karate champion, sharp shooter.

Pallavi sawant is a daughter of Rajesh sawant and parvti sawant.

And her brothers are Krishna sawant and cousin brother is Sidhdhesh sawant and they had parents who were government teachers and have some land.

These Rajesh sawant was the one with the whom Sir you have some land related fight and after that on your order that accident occur as they went for shirdi and only pallavi and her cousin brother Sidhdhesh is alive.

Now we get information about pallavi's real brother and her aaji sumitradevi are alive and on that land they run small orphanage and small school.

They have other land in which they are planting mango trees.

Now that land is in caror rupees but they never know and all these property on Palllavi, sidhesh and Krishna 's future children name.

Flashback