The Queen PallaviRao 👸

Hello lovely Readers...

Let's peek in side of the story....

✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️

Farhad's pov

[We were leaving early morning in separate car with amma and amruta with twins and madan also joined us these time Anna put major resposblity on me to keep safe amma and twins they are so small and now the most danger for them to stay here.
When we were on road just far away from the farmhouse without mine notice they follow us and before we could fight back and give back they approach us and hostage us and seeing situation and for amma and babies life sake don't want any risk.
And we ended up with there on warehouse in Shiva's place. But before that I informed acp for our rescue. I had guilt if anything happened to amma, twins or amruta how could I forget myself..? How can't I protect them...? I am feeling so much guiltly and for my mistake I deserve punished, I am the real culprit of their tears and misery... I should go to amma and asking for mine punishment. And Anna also had right to punish me afterall because of me they face all this yesterday. ]

Raghav's pov

[Acp Laxmi accept the deal that saw the all the drugs consiment were on that Shiva's name but the problem is that it's looking like accident but in chase of criminal not as planned murder,so one day I save your daughter from kidnapping and indeed in return favour you should accept this deal and yeah this all your benefit only my name should be clear in this matter I hope you understand this simple deal.... ]

Raghav thinking about this deeply and pallavi continue standing there watching his every expression keenly and aware about her husband 's evil mind games.

These time she is angry at him more than that gangster because this time if he knows at first point that there's dangerous to go out than why he plan this outing and take risk of family life.

She wants her answers and for that she is come there and sitting beside him and he asked him if she wanted to say something... She asks him that question which running her mind since they come back

Raghav just look at her as she has point and all right to ask about anything and he replied calmly that he was not aware about that he comes there and family's life specially our children and mother in danger and for that he is really guilty and n...

Raghav just look at her as she has point and all right to ask about anything and he replied calmly that he was not aware about that he comes there and family's life specially our children and mother in danger and for that he is really guilty and never forgive himself, but culprit got his punishment said with rage and anger.

Pallavi arguing with him that he not understand her point that he can't risk himself also now he had a resposblity of family and specifically his own children so he has to be more careful for this dangerous work of his but here raghav not listen her full talk and think that she is against his work and how to deal situation so he outbursts his anger on her.

Raghav in anger talking very rudely with pallavi and left from there angrily to office...
but here pallavi thought is different to prove who Pallavi Rao is she decides that make sure raghav learn his lesson properly in anger issues he always does this so it's time to learn him lesson.