Ranjana... ve.. tu yaad aave 🥺

Hey Friends...
Thank you so much for your huge response on my story 😊🙏

Glad you like it that means a lot to me 🍉😍🍉You all give your precious time to read my story ... Happy to read that in my readers comments that gives me more positive energy... For my recovery, Thank you so much for you all can't specifize one but all mine lovely humble readers for constantly response on story 🙏🤗❤

You all are going to miss Raghavrao but still you all are witnesses thier immense love and be ready or feel all the emotions Raghvi and their twins.

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

Airport outside

Car

Pallavi and kirti both are set inside the car after Raghav and farhad left, now both return back to the home.

In car both twins are look at their mother and cutely yawning and stretching themselves and smiles widely at her and after that they look outside of the car window as standing in her lap .

They are jumping in their mother's lap seeing outside a so many lighting and shops and pull thier mother's t shirt and showing her, pallavi saw this and give them smile.

She saw them plane which is just take off and she said your NaNa is in that plane babies so told them to wave at the plane.

Bachha dekho NaNa ka plane take off kiya... Chalo... Chalo bye bye Karo... She said with teary eyes without noticing anyone she wipes up and mumbles lowly Miss you my love ghamndi rao.

Both twins eyes on plane and they are immediately waving their hand look at plane..

Na.. Na... Na...
Dadaa... Da... Daa...

Mum... Mummma... Umm.. Mumma..

They are cutely mumbling and look outside excitedly.

Soon they reach there home and early morning so both babies are playing in the play area till the time pallavi get ready and after that make them also ready.