😎Raghav the Dangerous Rao 😎

Hey friends..!!!

Let's go directly see the battle....

✍️🏻👇✍️🏻👇✍️🏻👇✍️🏻👇✍️🏻👇✍️🏻👇✍️🏻👇

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻👇👇👇✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

Factory area...

Farhad and Harish both are going with thier men inside while silently without any noise and they are now hide behind the cans and drums.

They're silently kill the Aakash men and goons, and after one by one they are starting killing them.

Raghav is successfully breaks the rope from his chair and free himself.. And sit like still have bind with rope.

Kirti and pallavi both are put all family members in different rooms in their godown and treat them well by investigating about thier past... And continue ask about past finally they're confess that it's their motive that find out the girl who has no family members with her and orphan bit have huge property of their father and trap them in name of love and than take their all the money and property.

In Neha's case that she gets pregnant and have child so they can't takeover her money and property beacause whole things on that baby's name.

7years ago they try to trap pallavi by done fake love proposal but Aakash turned psycho and obsessive one side lover of pallavi and pallavi got to knew that he was psychotic nature man and break her friendship with him .

At that time pallavi was in her teen age and collage start year after that Aakash had taken treatment of his impulsive and obsessive nature.

Now almost 7long years again he came infront of pallavi to take his revenge.

Pallavi talk with DIG and arrest whole of the family members and neha and her daughter safely leave from there and reach her maternal house.

Raghav is just waiting for the Aakash and he is coming with smirk and evilly smile,

A:- so Raghavrao meri mehmannawazi kaisi lagi tumhe?

Koi kami hogi to bata do.

Kya apne aap ko hydrabad ka Don kehte ho..? Kuch nahi ho sakta tumse.. Teri biwi ko kidnap karke le jaunga or dekhta reh jayega.

Raghav :- aese Kese koi aira gaira aayega or raghavrao ki wife, Uski pallavi ko le jayega esa socha uss soch par bhi aaj to tu zinda nahi bachega mere hath se...kyoki PallaviRaghavRao kon hai abhi tak tuje malum nahi hai aur Raghav k liye  wo uski jaan hai aur tu muje use dur karne ki bat kar raha hai...?

Hath to laga k dikha... Hath na tod doo... Itna hi marne ka shaukh hai tuje to chal battle ho jaye Aam n samne.

Aakash :- thik hai aaj dikhata hoo kon asli mard hai.