💔Dilo k Fashley ...💔

Happy New Year Dear Readers ....

This new year 2023may brings in your life happiness, wellness and health.

🍉🥳🍉🥳🍉🥳🍉🥳🍉🥳🍉🥳🍉🥳

Raghav........✍️🏻......... ..........✍️🏻....... ....Pallavi

😀😀😂😂Poor Raghav😀😀😂😂

Let's start....

Shimla...

Aashiyana

Aashiyana

There are loud crying sound of pari echo in the room... While Raghav looks horrify see the condition of children play room .

Pari is walking towards her father with rubbing her eyes though there is not a single tear in her eyes. But surrounding her there are all the toys are scatter around and the kitchen set and cars sets make room messy and one side Rivu and Ridhu seat with angry pout and Nirva is seating on ground on Indian style and hide her face with both palm and looking down to floor.

Amma and Aai both also came after listen scream but they somewhere know what's come on way because when 4devils are together in house there must be blast in house.

To the room they witness raghav standing shocked so they peep inside by raghav's both side and suppress thier laugh and put hand on mouth .

Pari :-NaNa... Welcum pali's hotel.

Rivu and Ridhu both facepalm himself.

So guys Rivan and Ridhan and Nirva decided to play "Cafe house" game (please imagine 😂) where Nirva is chef Ridhan is manager and Rivan is customer than they look at pari and consider her as another little customer .

And trio look at pari who is hell excited for playing clapping excitedly

Ridhan :-Akka hamare customer kuch jyada hi excited hai ...

Rivu :-kya todne vala hai ye mera little chelli...

Trio dramatically pray God...

Pari also copies thier every action.. As they do..

Rivu :-paru... Aaj caption akka hai to wo Jo bole wahi Karna...

Nirva glare her both brothers...

Pali hug her big sister while giggling..

Okkyyy akka...

Nirva kiss pari on her cheek.