Mask on Intentions

Hey friends thank you so much for your response glad you all like the way story going on.

Let's go to meet them...

At meeting spot...

Mr Manav kapoor and Mrs Vani kapoor both are doing business together and thier business is well established in Delhi and Chandigarh and Noida.Thier business is related IT sector. Both are engineers and MBA with IIT.

Both are smart and strong headed person while Manav is believing in whatever he wants from life to achieve in life by hook or crook,that his motto . He believes in action and that whatever mindset from that action and result he don't care till now.

Vani kapoor is simple and good values and morals static woman she has set some ethics for her work being and she work really hard for gain these position.

Back to present... .

Raghav is greet with them with stern expression in his office as trio enter. Farhad also greet them with formal smile.

Manav kapoor apologize at the first meeting and that too with Raghav Rao who is not only India's most reachest person but Asia 's top list one, jwelary merchant.

Manav :- Mr Raghav rao Sir sorry wo hume traffic ki wajah se thoda late ho gaya.

Since last one month I am trying to fix a meeting with you and today when I get the chance we are late.

Raghav just node positively..

Farhad :-let's begins the meeting Mr kapoor.

Manav :- meet my co partner my wife Mrs Vani kapoor.

Vani greet them with formal smile.

Here is my sister Naina kapoor whoes wedding jwelary design we are here Mr rao.

Naina is wearing simple lakhvani kurti and legging with scaf give her warm smile to Raghav and Farhad.

Naina :- I am big fan of your jwelary design Sir... And it's my dream wear a  JJ's design jwelary.

My fiance Mr Atharv Purohit also have a  jwelary business but I just love your designs.

She creeping with joy and happiness and excitement clearly visible in her eyes.

Raghav :- That's so nice miss kapoor.. But don't your fiance have any problem with this choice of yours.

Naina :- no not at all..

Farhad :- OK let me know about your taste of like in designing Miss kapoor.
Basically you are north Indian so if you have special choice in design.

Naina :- as farhad give her some catalog design she and Vani indulge in designs.

This all are so beautiful and authentic Mr farhad.

Please give me some time we are tell you by tomorrow only.

Raghav's focus on his phone as he check his mails and he gets video call from pallavi and a smile come on his lips.

He just about to recive the call kapoors are about to leave so he quickly get up and shake hands with Manav and they are leaving with happy note and confirm order as they are selecting designs tomorrow and send the mail.

Raghav imidietley recieve the call and for his surprise it's not pallavi but it's his little two munchkins.

Rivan :- daddy...aap kab aaoge ghal..?

Raghav :- Bas abhi thode der me... Kanna.

Raghav notice Ridhu's crying face and ask him what happens with concern..?