😄Raghavrao's (3) troublemakers 😄

Hey friends I am back...

Let's  witnessing how our Raghavrao is handling two cute little troublemakers with pregnant wife .

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻🍉🍉✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻🍉🍉✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

RR mansion

Morning...

Pallavi is wake up with sudden jerk and run to the bathroom and empty her whole gut, behind her raghav also came and hold her hairs and cares on her back, as she empty herself she feels better and than raghav wash her face and take her bridal style inside the room and place her bed carefully.

Thank you Raghav...

Said pallavi while again sleep peacefully cuddling him.

After sometimes both twins are now wake up and call their mother...

Mumma...
Mumma...

Rivu..
Ridhu...
Wakey Wakey....

Mumma.... Mumma... Mumma... Mumma... Ohh mumma..
..
Yeyyy mumma... Mumma..

Like this they continue chanting mumma and pallavi wake up and yawns and than go inside their room and take them out as Raghav also join them....

Daddy.. Daddy... Daddy... Daddy...

Ha Bachhas Chalo good morning,

Good moing mumma daddy

hum karenge masti masti.... Aaj to
Hurray... Hurray...

Listening this both babies are jumping in joy and smiles widely while spread their arms in air.

Raghv take them both with him and come to thier room and now trio are busy with play cars and trucks and trio makes sounds loudly.

Listen them pallavi facepalm herself and not make noise loudly that warn them but they are afterall they are rao  ,never listen anyone.

Raghav lying down on floor and both babies are sitting above him and moving cars on his stomach and chest and smiles widely with mischievously smiling at each other.

Raghav hold their hand and put their cars side and trio rolling over met and at the time pallavi comes out from the bathroom and see them angrily apart them from eachother and trio make puppy face to her.

Trio look down and smile silently and hold thier laughter.

Pallavi is scold them and they are make annoying face at her.

After that both babies again Jump over thier daddy and bites him with tiny tooth.

Raghv and duo crawling on floor and went to bathroom and their first trio do brushing and then first duo bath by thier father and than raghav bath and mean time trio comes out wrapping towel around their waist.