Bruewing... 🧐

Pallavi is seating in alter in bridle look

Pallavi is seating in alter in bridle look... Her face is hide with veil. Her step mother threatening her to save their prestige.

Marriage happens smoothly.

Next morning...

Who are you...? Where was bloody damm Amruta...?speak up you dumb girl.

Pallavi :-I am....... I am... So.....

She is flinch in fear after listening glass broken in to piece and scattered around her...

Raghav :-RaghavRao k sath cheatting...I hate liar... I hate liar...

Amma... Appa...

Amma...

Appa...

He left the room with bang on closing door and pallavi seat down on floor with hugging her knees and crying remember her late mother and father.

Mumma mere sath hi kyu? Why?
.
.
.
.

In hall,
All family members gather in the hallroom listen raghav's angry shouts.

Amma.....

Ammma...

Yeah Amruta deshmukh nahi hai... Jisse aap n ye marriage fix kiya tha...?

Ye deshmukhs n hamare sath dokha kiya hai? Kisi or ladki ko sadi k mandap me betha k... I will not leave them in peace?

Ye ladki Muje iss ghar me nahi chahiye bilkul bhi nahi... She is a gold digger... And cheater...

I am going to New York for one month and in mean time that you have to throw out the trash from here, I will not see her here anymore and her family will pay for this damage beacuse RaghavRao not leave them easily .

Pallavi is crying on her fate in corner of room.

What will happen next..? New journey and new Raghvi... Different from other plot.. Why beacuse you get it soon.