It's Divine Angels😇🧚‍♂ Vs Devil🧟‍♂😈

Hello..
What you assume through poster board readers..?
Chalo Easy hi hai..
😀

Yeah we enter Raghvi's Fairytale with Big Dhamakaa... 🔥 🔥

Their is a new entry and let me introduce first before he enter the story
Vedant /Lion /Ved

RaghavRao 's one time best friend and then circumstance changed and they become worst enemy because Raghav comes the know about in business he do illegal drugs business and many illegal activities that may cost many innocent people lives so Raghav...

RaghavRao 's one time best friend and then circumstance changed and they become worst enemy because Raghav comes the know about in business he do illegal drugs business and many illegal activities that may cost many innocent people lives so Raghav broke all personal and professional relation with him and given all the information police about it and arrested him, and last 6years he is in Hyadrabad central Jail planning against Raghav for Revenge unaware about Raghav's real Don Power recent Army and Rao's siblings are now Dangerous 😎

So guys you all have tiny info about our Villan ,he is dangerous and his entry defenatly make halchal in our Raghvi's life but there is another entry that help our Raghvi to fighting let's see how many of you understand this lines...

Let's go to Enter in Story...
🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

1month latter 

Last one month so hectic for all because of lineup business contracts they received from last 6month period they all had complete at due time and last time finishing touches remine and papper work to deliver respective customer or client so all this rushing agaist deadline time and for that Raghav and his whole team on feet and working hard on one after another and alas they complete all the on time susccefully  and that's biggest achievement till now that all praises Jayatijwellers and famous and popular Brand and most trustworthy leading in Asia as well as Europ some country  and now they are relax because they are arrange all staff well and systemic so working smoothly.

Here pallavi nothing busy than them she also established her brand and add many more collection related bridal and latest fashion trend which increases her PR boutique Brand value and her contact in Scotland and Paris helping her here more to export from India to there and in India she emerging as new aesthetic and authentic designer Brand and with collaboration with Jayatijwellers helping her more chances to reach out all over India parts. She has huge team now and they support and biggest supporter her husband, and family. Amruta and krishna help her with great support.
Manshi still same  busy in her photography work .
Nikhil in his management study plus job but always there for her Di  whenever she needs help.

Kirti also manage her account relates problem and advice her so she is happy with that.. In this month she work on so many weddings orders and all are now Fan of Pallavi Rao's innovative bridal idea ,all Royal and rich family are suggesting PR boutique for bridal collection.