Family Trip to Farmhouse🏘

Hello Readers..
Hopefully you enjoy my story.. Well 🍉

Let's see what store more
Let's go inside the strory..

🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉

RR mansion
Raghvi's room

This two munchkins are now wake up and look at them they are still in cranky mood and whining not leaving Thier Mumma

Pallavi talking with them in their room.
Pallavi :-

Ridhu or Rivu baby kya huwa bachha mumma yahi dekho.. Ale mela babies ko bahot rona aaya aaj.. Bahot pain huwa na... Mumma aur daday k sath hum ghumne jayege kal.... Garden mei jayenge..... Bahot sari games khelenge... Kon Kon aayega mere sath mere pass idhar...

Both twins looking at thier Mumma with excitement and then in anticipation they're crawling onto bed and come in her lap and hug her mumma and both licking her on cheek softly and giggles.

Pallavi hug both of them together and they are now snuggle more in her crook of neck.she smile seeing their this habit because Raghav also doing same.

She is starts playing with them with their toys and finally they forget about there cranky mood and coming back to their usual self playing and giggling.

Here pallavi is now in relief that Atleast now babies are playing together and she put them on ground and they both are busy with their toys and she sitting there and doing her work related their new design on scaching saree design on paper.

In Jayatijwellers

Raghav is just furiously held paperweight when she is enter the room.

Esha Madhwan

Esha Madhwan

Model by profession and she is working as professional model for various brand and she is brand name in fashion industry for modeling. She is rich by marriage with Sumit Rajan and they are now applying for divorce. She is cunning manipulative person and for her outer beauty and money matters most in her life. She always wants leaving luxurious life. She had a past with Raghav Rao 9years ago.
They were college life lover onestime and after that this nature of her become the reason of their painful and bitter separation and that's why raghav hate women in life?