Tera Mera.. Rishta ❤

Hey friends...

Hope my story doesn't bore you more please let me know if yes... then I will change the way you all wanted me to storyline... ✍️🏻

Let's go directly to the story... 😊

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

Hospital

Pallavi and kirti both are go inside the pediatrician cabin. Till now twins are  sitting quietly and busy in observation.

After that they're now crawling on table to hold the things present on table like toy stethoscope, booklet,notepad,paperweight, and pens etc, but before that pallavi hold them back on their position and they were looked back at her with mischievous grin and again crawl but these time faster than before so they are easily reach and touch all the subjects place near them and play with it .

Pallavi warn them through eyes but both twins are unaffected and given toothy smile to her and wriggling and throwing things with thier legs and smiles at thier mother.

Seeing this kirti couldn't control herself and laughing loudly and said that till now these cuties are planning on this only I think,

Yeah tufan k Pehle ki shanti thi pallavi .

God knows what they do in check up pallavvi,muje to abhi se unke irade thik nahi lag rahe.

Pallavi is glaring at her smile first and than remember last visit nervously and said that if this time also something happen like previously than we should change the doctor because last time these two and thier father's act embarrassing us , after that how many times I apologized for  to staff members and doctor that I only know.

Pallavi warns again both her little ones who are busy in exploring the table,or we can say busy in playing with them freely.

(Waiting area of the hospital )

Both sit and wait for doctor to arrive and both twins are sitting quietly again after get third strict warning by thier mother .