🍉Love Is The Best Remedy🍉

Hello everyone..
Don't worry about leap guys you surely get some ideas about all in this part... So relax and enjoy the story ✍️🏻

🌷🌹🌷🌹🌷🌹🌷🌹🌷🌹🌷🌹🌷🌹🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Baby raos are playing important task here 🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

London....

Snowfall is everywhere and it's make atmosphere chilly.

It's been 2 days farhad and amruta both get discharge after 3 days of hospitalization.
Raghav and Yuvaraj and kirti and pallavi all are reside with them turn by turn.

Raghav takes good care of farhad and pallavi does amruta.

Amma took care of both babies at home and pray for farhad and amruta recovery.

Babies are missing thier Mumma mostly because of pallavi mostly with amruta in hospital.

Babies are egarly wait for their mother and amu chichi and daddy.

Raghav's project now handle by him and Yuvaraj only and they were successfully complete it on time. Raghav successfully open his new branch with all hurdle pass out and now JJ is the only one jewelers who had jewelry office in london city. It's been proud moment for any Indian in jewelry business that young age raghavrao achieve the big goal.

Now they're wait for pallavi's project complete soon as they are about to completion of the fabric work.
If they are complete in two weeks they are also new tred setter in the London fashion market by young Indian lady.

New achievement with new opportunity doors are open for the both of them in surrounding cities like Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester and Scolttland, Netherland also.

Now at present time babies are in Amruta's room and farhad's room is near by only.

They are walk in both rooms turn by turn. They're spend most of the time with duo.

They're recovering well from all love and care they are receiving by thier brother Raghav, pallavi, kirti, and Amma. Absolutely with both babies love for them.

Amruta just get emotional by her taken care by Raos... She never thought that Raghav's family given this much care and love to her.

As said that love is the best remedy and heal all wounds quickly.
That exactly happened with amruta and farhad.. They are healing fastly and now it's been month pass and they are done their final check up.

Now they're fit and healthy and today they're now planning for London visiting tour for few days as next week they will go back to Hyadrabad India.

They are first visit Big Ben and then London's eye