Mumma:- We are Innocent 🐶

Let's see which hurricane come in RR mansion

Pallavi and Anika face off or something else?

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

RR mansion...

As pallavi left the house her trio children are sitting in front of their grandma and listen story attentively only Pari who can't understand much... getting bore so she look at her brothers and smiles naughtily.

She crawls and go towards the table and dash with it and act like fake crying so rivuridhu both go behind her.

Rivu :- Pali... Kyo gai akeli waha.... Dekho boo boo ho gaya na?

Ridhu :- mat Lo Pali.. Baby... Dekho hum aa gaye tumale Bhai...

Amma :- pari... Dikhao jara kaha laga hai tumko chot?

Amma check her and she smiles loudly at her.

Amma:- pari bachha to tum natak kar raha tha.

Rivu :- Pali tum natak kal rahi thi...

Pari come out from the table.

Rama call Amma so she go inside the kitchen.

Here both twins are playing with thier cars and Pari play with her new doll.

And trio play alone sometimes but after that suddenly what happens that  change between them...

It starts with Pari who is silently play alone but she put her doll aside and crawls towards ridhu and sit next him and pull his car towards herself.

Ridhu didn't want to give it to Pari so he also pull himself.

Rivu also join them and pull by his side.

Trio babies are make angry grawls and pout face look at eachother.

Rivu :- Pali chhodo car ko... Ridhu tum bhi chod do...

Ridhu :- Pali ko bolo meli car chod de..bhai...

Aul aap bhi chhodo...

Car become broke down in to two parts...

Rivu and ridhu both fighting with each other like they are doing wrestling practice.

Pari is their cheer sister she watch this happily while clapping and giggles loudly.

Listen their voices Amma and Rama coming out from the kitchen and see that both twins were busy in fighting and Pari happy seeing them.

Amma :- rivuridhu kya chal raha hai yaha?