Zara Zara ...lets feel in Love 🔞💗

Hey friends I am back as promise 🥰🍉

This chapter contains  hot and mature with intense romance...do read it your   risk.

I am writing this chapter after reading so many author's story on Raghvi whom I follow ,I am not good in mature stuff explain so apologize before start. 🙏
✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

Let's go to the story...
🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉

At mall

Both twins are quietly sit on the stroller and excitedly look around and kirti and Amma both talk with them in their baby language

They are responding well to them and smiling widely as so much peoples surrounds them.

They are like it and make baby sounds and clapping and smiling widely at their bua.

Kirti is busy with twins and Amma takes necccesory products from the particular section and load them in cart and like wise they're roaming whole food market and finnaly buy all the necessary things and then pay for it and comes out.

Now they're going to kids section for clothes buy for little ones who are now over excitingly saw the shop and smile widely.

They're busy in check out the size of twins and after so many trials kirti choose many matching outfits for twins and pay for it.

Now they're hell tired so went for restaurant for eat something and here they are greet with Yuvaraj as he is coming for meeting purpose and complete the meeting and about the go but stop after seeing kirti and Amma both twins.

Yuvaraj :- hello aunty..
Hi kirti...

Hello my dear little masters...

Kirti :-hey hii Yuvaraj...

Tum yaha?

Amma :- namshte beta.

Both twins are smiling see him.

Yuvaraj :-i have my meeting here and now it's done so I thought grab some food for lunch and than back to work but see you all come here.. To say hello.

Before kirti say something Amma said that let join them as they are also come here for lunch only.

They take one particular corner table and order the food and have good time chatting with lunch.

After that both twins were sleepy and almost sleep in stroller and kirti and Amma take them towards the cars as they are outside since afternoon and now almost late evening and babies are sleeping peacefully and their main purpose or motive of outing is patch up of Raghvi and they are successful in that beacause of perfect plan.