Bliss of Parenthood🍉🥰

Hello Readers...

Let's go to inside the strory ✍️
🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉

Kirti and all are waiting for babies are wake up so they could be play with them and here babies are sleeping peacefully in cradle.

As juniors rao's born all hospital staff are coming seeing them one by one

Actually babies looking so adorable and cute that's the reason all wanted to hold them and play with them but they are just some hours born newborns so can't given anyone other than mother and father.

Kirti:-
Pallavi yeah dono kitne cute hai.. Little munchkins..
Koi inse Apni nazar hi hata nahi pa raha hai..
Yeah kab uthenge..
Ham Kab se wait kar rahe hai unke uthane ka..
Raghav k bachhe raghav jaise hai bilkul attitude mei sab ko kaise wait karva rahe hai..

Raghav :-

To attitude to Rao's k khoon mei hi hai tu khud ek Rao hai kirti bhul gai..
Aur rahi bat inke uthane ki to abb yeah to unka mood jab karega tab hi uthenge.. Abhi just kuch time huwa hai na unhe iss duniya me aaye to time to lenge adjust hone mei bhi..

Farhad :-

Par bhabhi yeah to kab se soye hai abhi kab uthenge.. ??
Egarness clearly seen in his voice.

Raghvi both smiling seeing their Egarness but babies are there own mood they can't helping in these.

Pallavi :-

Farhad Thoda pataince rakho abhi aur Ye dono abhi uthenge esa kuch sure nahi.. Inka man hoga tab uthenge or tab shayad tum Sab log yahi ho to dono se milna ho Sakta hai warna kuch nai keh sakte, par jab wo jage ho Aap Sab log mil lena aur unke sath khel bhi lena.

All are sad because they all wanting to play with twins but babies are sleeping peacefully.

But due to all the voice they finally wake up and started crying because they are not aware about surroundings.

Raghav cooing them and here kirti also joined him and she trying to cooing them they stop crying and looking at two of them with there hazel doe eyes and trying to understand their surrounding lots of people.
then again crying and this time sounds more loudly then before and all are looking at them worriedly and they given babbies to pallavi as soon as they come in thier mother's lap they silent and looking at all of them again and hide in mother's embrace.

All are just looking them with Aww expressions, and adore them and also complaining about the not able to play with twins to Amma and Aai.

Amma and Aai both scolding all of the youngsters decide all are going home now itself because in hospital so much crowd not allowed specially with newborns.

They all go back half hearted to home because pallavi staying at hospital for 4-5days more.

After all gone now Raghav stay with pallavi only and she is feeding twins but these time with the help of raghav that he holding one of the baby.
They just look at them and there forehead join together and they just sharing a small kiss the Thanksgiving eachother and just admiring there little ones now both are busy in sucking milk after they satited they are in playing mood with there parents.