Engagement 💍

Lovely readers 🍉🍉
Let's go directly to the story 💗

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

Morning on day of engagement

RR mansion

Raghvi's room

It's early morning and Raghvi are sleeping peacefully cuddling with eachother, Raghav is watching his ladylove sleep peacefully in his embrace looks so cute and beautiful at same time.

She hide herself more in his chest as sunrays peeking in the room, he hold her close and kiss her forehead lovingly and hug her she smiles in her sleep.

Raghav hears their babies sounds that they are wake up and he let pallavi sleep and go inside and take both twins out from their cradle.

Yeah... Mumma.. Mumma..

Both twins are call her and wake up her but today there lazy Mumma is sleep due to tiredness of yesterday.

Both twins are crawling up her and touch her face and give kiss to her as she lazily smile at them in sleepy eyes.

Raghv :- ye chote tazboos mera wife ko kiss kar liya kisse puch k.. Ha..

Both twins are look at him with frown and show their tongue out at thier father and hug their mother tightly like show that they have only right on her.

Pallavi :-kya Raghav meri babies ko subah subah chidha rahe ho... Mera Bachhas ajj Chalo jaldi jaldi ready hona hai Mashi ki Sagai me Jana hai...
New new clothes pehna hai.. Mumma Aur Daday k Sath matching matching... Haina

Both twins are listen all talk getting all excited and happy and clapping and giggles loudly.

Raghav is taking them and as they are in his arms they try to climb on his lap to shoulder and dancing on his lap while smile and make baby sounds more loudly.

Pallavi is getting ready in Marathi style saree and after that she come out from the room and seeing her Raghav jaw dropped and he intensely checking her out from top to bottom.

She is busy on check out her last time make up infront of mirror .

Raghav cups her face and said,

Beautiful

Raghav about to kiss her but she stop him that he is ruin her makeup and they are getting late for go to deshmukh house ,Raghav pout and make sad face.

Pallavi held him close and kiss him and he held her tightly through waist and pulls closer more and she let him do that as she never make sad.

They parted from eachother and than looking towards thier children who are crawling towards them, she take them and put on bed and start to wear them their clothes after so much tantrums they are both finnaly ready to wear clothes, they all are ready and went to deshmukh house.