Intehan pyar ki 💗

Hey... Readers... Let's go
✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️❤❤❤✍️✍️✍️✍️

She wanted him.
He was her definition of desire.
She never knew how engulfing
the flames could be till now,
The only thing that bring her
Back to life... His lips his hands.

She would follow him to end of the time just to have another moment with him.
All she knew was she missed him
And nothing else made sense
Until she could be with him again.

This is what like it felt like to fall
And not care where you land.

-N.r hart

Next morning,

Pallavi was sleeping over raghav and he hold her like baby it's early morning raghav wake up due to sudden movement of pallavi as she is continues nuzzle in to his crook of neck.

He felt ticklish on his sensitive spot and wake up and look at his beautiful wife whose face cover with the hair and sleep like small baby.

He was just admiring his morning beauty and clear his view by tucking her hair behind her ear, she made cute face and again nuzzles into his neck more like her favorite tedybear.

Raghav lifting up her chin carefully and gently kiss her on forehead first and then he kissed her beautiful eyes and nose than cheek softly and when he about to kiss her on lips she was put finger on his lips.. And said in sleepy tone.

Pallavi :-
Ghamndi rao bina brush kiye tum muje kiss kar rahe the... How dare you...? Bahot gande ho tum... Chhi chiii.. Unhygienic...

Raghav :-
Romantic mood kese kharab karte hai usme tumhe gold Award milna chahiye Saree ka dukan.. Aur tum yeah kya brush karke kiss Karo... Unhygienic and all.. Kaha se lata hai tum... Huh.. Mera biwi sabse bada unromantic wife hai... Jab bhi dekho Uski timing hi kharab hoti hai

He is blabbering non stop and here pallavi fuming in anger after listening this she is start to hit him with her small hand and cursing raghav in marathi language.

Pallavi :- me unromantic hu Achha to yeah jo waha so rahe do bachhe wo kaha se aaye.. Tumhare akele k hai bolo... Veda Manush.. Aaj to mei tumhe chhodugi nahi.. Himmat kese hui muje unromantic bolne ki.. Tumse to achhi hi hoo tum apne aap ko dekho ghamndi rao kahi k... Huh..

Raghav :- kya tum subah subah lad raha hai aur to aur mar raha hai apne pati ko... Auro se bilkul Ulta hai mera life subah subah wife gali de raha hai aur Mar bhi raha hai... Wese yeah do Tazbus Hamare hi hai meri Ammai.. Aur tumhe mere romance pe sakh hai wo mei abhi dur karke bata Sakta hai...

He was holding her hand and turn around and take her beneath him totally hower over her so can't escape from him. She was trying to push him but he's so much stronger than her and as more she push him he's hold on her wrist get stronger at last she is gave up on him and he is kiss her hungrily like put his all emotions in this kiss not gave a single chance to respond back to her just exploring her mouth like his favorite chocolate and her hands are in his hair pulling him more in to her and she is also with one hand move to his whole back sensuously roaming all around.

After sometime he leaves her as she is panting heavily  for much needed air ,he bite on her collarbone her most sensitive spot and she just moaning his name loudly..

Raagghhavvv... Aah...

Raghav immediately licking the beaten area to soothe the pain and this gives her pleasure more and she again want to moan but supress it as twins will be awake after listening loud voice.