Tum bin ....🤗🥰

Hey friends...
So be ready with tissue paper and reading action thrill story of our Raghvi. 🥰🍉

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻🍉🍉✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

Our Raghvi 🥰🥰

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

8days left

RR mansion

Kirti and amruta both are staying close with babies but they are Raghvi's babies and strong Babies not crying now infact they have full trust thier mother and father come with lots of toys and ice-cream and for Pari also take lots of soft toys.

Bua ,Ammu you go we are with our chotu sister.

Ridhan :-Mumma n sikhaya hai apni chotu sister ka dhyan kaise rakhna hai...

Rivan :- aap jao hum Pali ka dhyan rakhenge use milk denge aur jab Pali ko susu lage gi Aur roegi to hum grandma ko bula lenge.

Kirti :-ridhu aur rivu baby Bahot samajdar ban gaye ho par baby jab aap ko susu aur poty lagi to kya karoge?

Rivu :- hum dyper nikal denge dustbeen me fek denge phir aapko bulaega bua Aur amu chichi.

Chichi aur Fufu mumma daddy ko dhundhne gaye hai aate hi honge leke.

Pali dekhna aaj to hum mumma aur papa se mileage

Pari makes sounds happily and throwing her legs in air.

Kirti cooing baby PARI and give her bath and wear her some comfortable clothes.

After that both twins were going to bath with Ammu and come out after get ready and silently eat their breakfast and after that they are playing with thier toys and take care of Paridhi baby.

See this kirti and Amma aur amruta can't stop their tears.

Both Rivu and ridhu loss thier charm, happiness and they are big bro even at age of growing years they are taking care of Paridhi baby with almost care and no one touch thier sister without thier permission.