【Lust & Torture】┌Ch.1┘ Lost in a place full of drowned thoughts

{ALL RIGHTS RESERVED}

THIS IS AN UNEDITED DRAFT OF THE 4 FIRST BOOKS OF THE PAINTED RED SERIES.

THE FINISHED EDITED BOOKS WILL BE RELEASED ONE BY ONE. (1st book is Lust and Torture, it is currently uploading.)

This draft does NOT INCLUDE additional chapters of the newly edited books.I upload it again just to have it here and see my progress in writing over the years, please understand that this is not the final outcome of the series.

~Summary~

I was not supposed to end up in such a place. I guess fate has other plans for me. And for the first time in my life, I feel it. But escape is not on my mind for the first time in my life...

Forgive my grammar in the first chapters. This book was written some time ago and I didn't know how to write at all. Thank you for understanding.

⚠️ Trigger Warning: This story contains explicit language, sex, and violence. The story also exclaims abduction, bloody scenes, PTSD, childhood trauma, and mental health, including depictions of panic attacks. The book is intended mostly for adults and reader discretion is advised.

╰( 。♡。)➝ CHAPTER EDITED

Chapter 1

┌Lost in a place full of drowned thoughts┘

_____________________________

Listening to a song, I remembered what someone advised me once. "Love is a complicated thing, but when you meet the one that makes it easy, then despite all the hardships, you will be happy with each other; To believe in love is the first thing you need to do if you want to be able of finding the truth of it.'' He seemed mature and trustful; Who would have thought that losing my way home would have altered my perspective of love and living?

[THROWBACK]

I was taking the bus from school to home, and because of my tiring day, I slept while on the way; After a while, the driver woke me up and told me we had reached the last stop; Few people were on the bus at the time that it had reached its destination and left it as soon as they read -Abandoned City- on the outside label but I was somehow worried, and since panicking was not in my everyday scedule I just left the bus and started walking; It was around 5:30, according to my phone, and I thought that I could catch another bus and depart, though I didn't know this area at all so I walked for about twenty-five minutes; After noticing that there were not any buses coming back, I tried to call my mum so she could pick me up; Again, I met a dead end once more; no signal; Due to the situation I started walking towards the woods and took another twenty-five-minute walk; I then continued walking and found a house at the edge of a river, it was beautiful, full of flowers and trees around it; In the early night, it seemed like it was created in a dream."Is anyone out there?" I asked out loud ''Who is it?'' A voice came from the house; I was curious about who it was. The person approaching me was tall, with long white hair and a warm smile man. He seemed worried but relieved to see me there.

"What is a young lady doing in such a remote location alone?" He asked me with concern in his eyes. "I uh.. got kinda lost, but I am happy I ended up in such a captivating place." The girl replied cheerfully as if it was normal for her to get lost in an unfamiliar place; The man frowned before he replied to her.