【Redemption and Sanity】Ch.16┌𝐻aving a great time┘

Chapter 16

Then I noticed that everything changed, kinksters 'flew' around the room as the reporters had already left

I smirked looking at Sheila.

''Now we are in my element.'',

''I know baby.''

we moved momentarily at the sensual music and made our way to the bar.

After we went back to our table, lights were flashing all around us.

''I have THE idea, Beth.'',

''OH NO-'',

''Shots, shots, shots. Whoever gets her drunk, I will entertain him or her the way they want. If not you have to obey her request. Let's see who dares. I WANT TO SEE HER DOING HER THING RIGHT AT THE FRONT STAGE.''

Sheila said while I sat on the bar bench. I sensed her looking over for someone but I didn't say anything about it.

''Let's do this. Who dares little kitties?''.

After a few seconds had passed,

''Well, well!''

Sheila said gawking at a handsome tall man with blue eyes and brown short hair.

''Oh, I'd love to see you try, little munch.''

I said.

''Let us begin then Miss Cat.''

he said, and I immediately understood he was a cat lover like myself, which was completely out of place but okay.

Everybody made way while watching us.

Sheila seemed a little off again and I knew who she was looking for.

''Mister Munch, do you want to lose or do you want to win? I can assure you if you win Miss Sheila would be overly glad to have you at her disposal. But I am not doing her any favors tonight. Sorry honey.''

I said to her smirking.

The tall man sat across me on the stall, '

'I believe both options would be quite the performance.''