【DOMINANCE AND SUBMISSION】Ch.15┌An old friend┘

[...]
Chapter 15

[An old friend]

[An old friend]

''Everyone, let's go outside

''Everyone, let's go outside. Children, bring your toys with you!''

Mister Steve exclaimed after everyone finished eating, and I waited for everyone to go outside.

Sheila came up to me,

''Are you okay, girl?''

''Yeah, I am fine.''

on the table, Emma and Damian were still sitting.

Sheila grabbed Allen and went with the kids to play since she had no time before.

They looked at each other like they weren't siblings, but the love between them never left.

I could already guess Damian was the reason Emma's father left.

I lighted a cigarette while walking to the big open window near the table.

''You are so fucking predictable, Damian Yang.''

I laughed with myself. Both looked in my way, confused

''What? Am I wrong? Weren't you the reason Amelia has no father? Emma, your blood sister, has no husband?''

I took a sniff of the aroma of the cigarette my mother used to smoke, it felt like home, but it also felt like another life.

''014, you've grown up, haven't you?''

''Couldn't do otherwise, 023.''

I shook my head, looking out of the window.

''When I saw your daughter, I felt a sense of deja-vu.''

''Why is that?''

Emma asked and came opposite my side, signaling me to light her cigarette, and I did.

''She looks so much like Romeo. I almost thought I had a vision there. She looks too much like him.''

I was confused as to why the little girl looked like my childhood best friend, Romeo Santos.