【Lust & Torture】Ch.3┌His rude appearence┘

Chapter 3┘

_____________________________A/N: I tried not to make him seem too childish when editing, I think it's fine now, but when I first wrote it I swear it was awful

A/N: I tried not to make him seem too childish when editing, I think it's fine now, but when I first wrote it I swear it was awful. I wish you enjoy his first appearance, I sure as hell am still annoyed by him.
_____________________________[CHAPTER EDITED]

After getting out of the shower, I dressed and left the room to find the kids and the old couple. The night I had wasn't the best since i only slept for four or sobhours but i wanted to see the kids again.

I leaned on the counter as we all discussed anything and everything. A while later.

"Pops, all is ready now. I repaired the car."

My eyes looked up from the mug of coffee I was holding when I heard his low and playful tone. He then looked at me but said nothing. His eyes scanned every inch of my body. Like he was assessing me as a thing, not a human; His silence was bothering me, but at the same time, I wished he had never come through that door, or maybe I never came to this place from the beginning. It's times like these when I sense the danger that I would run. I don't know why I didn't this time. He looked in my direction, and my breath hitched before I collected myself, looking anywhere but at him. He seemed tired, probably from what he was doing.

"Where is my breakfast?" He asked playfully.You could see the sweat dripping down his back. My eyes followed that drop of sweat, compelled by the muscles he had; It is not everyday muscles like that. I followed that drop of sweat until the path it took was too much for me, and I immediately woke up from my trance and shot the man an angry look. Couldn't he wear a shirt?! There are kids here!"Well? Where is it? Did you two eat it?" He asked the kids and then picked the little girl up, and she squealed in delight.

"Hey!" She screamed and hugged the man. He seemed very carefree and happy, but if you look at him. No! Nope, not going there; thank you, Beth! You have nothing to do with him, now and forever! I forbid you from even talking to him -"What about you? Did you steal it again?" The tall and arrogant male asked Little Han, and the boy dodged him and ran to hide behind me."Yes, I did!" Little Han answered the man while he hid behind my leg once more. Great, I'll be in trouble now. Thanks, kid. I glanced at the boy and then at the shirtless man, smirking, acting innocent.

"Don't ask me!" I said while sipping my coffee."Hm. You dare do such a thing and also admit it without even blinking.'' The man seemed in deep thought, and the boy hid behind me again. I wanted nothing to do with the man, but Little Han here would blame everything on me."Well, Beth will protect me from you. So I dare say it with no fear!"Wait a minute there, little guy. The boy peeked from behind my leg and looked at me hopefully."Right, Aunty Beth?"