【PAIN AND MAYHEM】Ch.2┌TERROR┘

[Chapter 𝟤]

_____________________________A/N: This chapter is different from the others as it has no narration in the first half of it

A/N: This chapter is different from the others as it has no narration in the first half of it.
What do you think about this type of writing?
⚠️ This chapter includes vulgar display/language, torture scenes, manipulation of speech, and violence. You have been warned.

____________________________
-PAST-

"NO! I WON'T LET YOU HURT HER NATALIE."

"Do you think you can save her Bella? Do you think you can save yourself? NO! I have had the authority here for so many years. How many months is it you have come? Three?! And you already claimed the whole right territory and its members. You have gained as much power as me. To hell with that! We each have our sides. I could keep it that way. But I won't let you take away Big Boss from me! Yes, you heard right! I know what is going on between the two of you!"

"Nothing is going on, you crazy bitch!"

"Trying to deny it won't save you. I saw it with my own eyes!"

"You are crazy! What big boss? What did you think you saw? You won't tell me what I am and what I am not, bitch!"

"I don't give a shit about anyone, especially him!"

"That might be true, Bella. But the damage is already done. And since he never saw your face under the mask, I can easily erase you."

"Why exactly did you bring us here Natalie? What kind of a poor place is this, you crazy bitch?"

"This is your death ride. We are currently on a boat."

"Wh- what?"

"Oh, you woke up Mia! This is perfect. I was about to tell you how this is going to be done. It's still early. After I leave here, there will be men coming in, lots of them. I arranged it so you wouldn't be able to escape even if you wanted to. I will let you fight desperately, and you will see that it is to no use. Just like you did to me these past few months. You took every member of the operation with your side. Even Jarod likes you. I have been here for so many years but he never looked at me with such respect!"

"Are you done giving monologue speeches, 'cause I don't give a sh*t about what you're saying, bitch."

"You will treat me with respect, slut!"

"You think you deserve the respect?"

"YOU- YOU BITCH!"

"What is it little girl, will you cry now?"

"You seem to forget about the fact that you and Mia are tied up and left to my mercy, slut."

"No, I remember pretty well. And I will make sure you suffer when I get out of here."