【Lust & Torture】Ch.18┌At the club┘

[Chapter 𝟣𝟪]
_____________________________
A/N: A spicy chapter, enjoy.
_____________________________

[ballroom, night]

Sheila took me to the dance floor, and the DJ announced that the next song was

-Send It-

Both I and Sheila knew the lyrics, so we giggled at each other while walking toward the dance floor.

Sheila Yang: "You already know, I keep it on the low!"

Beth Kappa: "Baby, you can trust me, promise I'm alone!"

Sheila Yang: "I won't tell a soul!"

Beth Kappa: "Send it to my phone!"

Sheila Yang: "Ayee aye, send it!"

Sheila sang pointing at me to dance.

Sheila Yang: "Now, I see your moves!"

I started moving nicely since I have been dancing for so many years I know how to handle this type of situation.

We were giggling like little girls, and she was impressed already.

Sheila Yang: "I KEEP IT ON THE LOW, BABY HAVE NO FEAR."

We danced and sang the whole song.

Sheila Yang: "This is nice, having a real friend, you know."

Beth Kappa: "Tell me about it."

Sheila Yang: "I think we might have a little problem. I see Damian is watching you again. Wanna tell what you did to my cousin?"

Beth Kappa: "I did nothing! The man is really weird, he almost choke me to death before you came."

Sheila Yang: "Well... I'm sorry, he is aggressive when he wants to, but..."

I turned and looked intently at her.

Beth Kappa: "But what, Sheila?"

Sheila Yang: "He never loses his games, his battles, it has been like that since I remember him. He is always in control. You have become his next prey. You've been disrespectful towards him, no one else has done so and that makes him mad as much as it intrigues him. So I suggest you be careful."

Beth Kappa: "I think he meant to scare me, not lost control, so maybe I'm starting to see the pattern. And also, I always am in control. I won't lose against him."

Sheila Yang: "I think something is going on between you two."

Beth Kappa: "I won't deny it like a shy girl. But, no. Even if something is going on, you know well I'm not normal, hell Damian is not normal. It won't happen nor will it work out. It won't happen, I will not let it. It is unhealthy, you can see it too."