【PAIN AND MAYHEM】Ch.10┌The day after the party┘

_____________________________A/N: So this chapter might seem to make the things that happened previously unimportant but be aware that Beth's not a normal person, she lets everything bad that happens to her life always stay at the dark corners of ...

A/N: So this chapter might seem to make the things that happened previously unimportant but be aware that Beth's not a normal person, she lets everything bad that happens to her life always stay at the dark corners of her mind. So her behavior is normal for her.
_____________________________

"Aunt Beth!"
Ariel screamed in happiness when she say me.

"Baby girl! Hey!"

"Hug!"
I hugged the little girl and saw the shy Liam hiding behind her.

"Come here! You too, little man!"

"See? Aunt Beth likes me too!"

"Of course, I do! I like every one of you, sweet mice!"

"Hug!"
I laughed wholeheartedly, these kids make me happy.

"Greedy little human! Last one and then we go inside!"

Their parents had already arrived and the Old couple was sitting at the porch watching us play.

I went to greet everyone first after that we followed too. We went to the yard and sat at the table. When Little Han and Little Olya saw me they came running at me and I immediately fell along with them on the grass.

"Aunt Beth, Aunt Beth."

"Whoa! Easy there little princess."

"This bad brother won't let me have some girl time alone with you. He says that it isn't fair and wants to join us too."

"It isn't!"

"Please tell him that he is not a girl and cannot participate. Please."

"Not fair!"

"You go away!"

Olya said hugging me while pushing Han away from me.

The adults were already sat down and started chatting after I waved them hello.

"No! What girls' time means anyway. Mummy says that we shouldn't keep secrets from each other."

"For once in his life, Liam's right!"

"Haha funny!"

The little boy said trying to squeeze in my arms.

"Okay, okay you two. You know I can't choose between boys and girls. So how about we play together? You two will become a team and try to beat me at volley after dinner, how does that sound?"

All of them seemed delighted and went running to wash their hands just as I signaled them.

"Hey, little Beth. Wanna help this old lady make some food for these hungry beasts?"
the Old woman asked,  and shoved Old Han out of the kitchen while waving at me.

"Ayo, ayo! My old bones can't keep up with this cruel woman anymore."

After all that happened today I thought I'd be awkward around them, but no.