【PAIN AND MAYHEM】Ch.12┌Coincidential accident┘

[Chapter 12]
_____________________________
A/N: This chapter will be somewhat chaotic, just like the next few ones, hope you enjoy the drama and action, thank you!

⚠️ Vulgar language, fighting, bloody scenes. You have been warned.

_____________________________

"I am Tom Matthews, Beth-"

"Matthews? As if Tom Matthews? Andrew's Matthews son?"

"You two know each other?"
Steven asked, but I wasn't giving him any attention.

"Matthews!"

I mumbled loudly, but I was not asking I was confirming.

"I did not-"

He stood in front of me but my calmness was already gone.

"What is going on here Tom?"

Eric asked and gave a side glance to Damian, who gestured us to go were they were sitting. I was barely holding up. Once we reached the VIP seats, I stopped, waiting everyone to sit. Tom didn't, he knew better than to anger me more.

"Explain."
Said Damian.

One word. But my mind didn't register anyone's existance at that moment, not even Damian's. I launched at Tom, not waisting another second, I pushed his shoulder with my palm.

He was facing me now.

"Beth, I-"

"DO NOT TALK!"

"Can someone exlpain what is going on?"
Eric asked.

"Not a good time Eric. Stand aside if you don't want her to kill you."
Steven answered.

"What is that supposed to mean, Steven?"

"You don't know who she is Damian, step back Eric or no one can help you here."

"I can't believe the man that can kill a dozen of people in ten minutes is scared of a girl."