【PAIN AND MAYHEM】Ch.4┌Don't let me drown┘

[Chapter 4]
_____________________________
A/N: This is a long chapter but very important.
⚠️This chapter includes vulgar display/language and domestic violence.
_

___________________________

It was Damian, laying on the floor like a dead animal

It was Damian, laying on the floor like a dead animal. I rushed into the house and sat down beside him yelling at him to wake up or at least make a move. I was angry, and upset, more than I had ever been in my life, and I didn't understand why.

"Wake the fuck up, Damian!"

I kneeled and shook his unmoving body like a maniac.

"DAMIAN!"

Then I noticed his hands moving and I woke up myself from the sensation of death and remorse I was put in by him. I sighed in relief.

He placed his hand up to cover his eyes. It seemed that he hadn't noticed me yet. You idiot wake up, wake up already. For a second, I thought he was dead. He seemed to move a little bit again.

"What's wrong with you?"

I put his head on my feet to keep him steady so I could check his heartbeat. He seemed really out of it. He groaned and buried his head in my belly unconsciously which had my defenses going up to full speed.

"Hey, wake up. you drunk mother-"

I stopped when his hand grabbed my ass.

"What are you doing?!"

I decided to ignore it and tried to pull him to the couch. He is way heavier than me, it's normal for such a tall man. After various tries, I had brought him to the couch, but now I needed to pull him up. It wasn't easy but I made it somehow. I put a pillow below his head and covered him with a blanket. I went to close the door and take my suitcase to my room.

"I warned you not to come back."

He reached for my breasts and abused them with his right hand, while the other was still in his eyes.

"Why are you here again?"

His primal warnings and needs could be sensed in his tone and it made me shiver, I feared this man, and not because he could kill me, but because he has no intention of doing so.

"What the hell is wrong with you dude? You call me stupid. What about you right now? You think you are smart. Funny!"

I put his hands under the blanket and touched his forehead. He had a fever, classic I thought, why is everything with him seem to be so weird? Probably because I always overthink but don't pay any attention to them,

"Stay here, do not move until I come back"

"Oh, are you taking care of me, sweet Beth? I could teach you how to do so if you want me to."