【PAIN AND MAYHEM】Ch.11┌Dancing and provoking┘

[Chapter 11]
_____________________________
A/N: So this chapter was easy to edit and rewrite.

⚠️ Vulgar language, you have been warned.
_____________________________

Most people went to their tables exhausted while Lucas and I had a knowing look at our faces

The song had started. It was an interesting one.

"This is my time to shine."

"And this is my time to show you off."

Giggling, we started dancing to the music, hips swaying, hands exploring each other. We were on opposite sides now, taking our places before we actually dance.

"I'm still coming down from the weekend"

Singing lowly and at that line, we started moving slowly and beautifully towards each other. Raising our hands in sync while our faces were firm, going along the lines. My hand was in his now.

"Saturday night like I should."

I continued whispering the song leaning in his ears.

"Mmm..."

He groaned. Then he twirled me into his embrace gracefully while my back was facing his front, slow and sexual.

"Such a tease you are my lady."

I raised my hand with skill and moved my lower back down his hip. Our bodies were touching as professional dancers, but still intimate. We didn't flinch. But there was spark and attraction to it. We were in our world.

"I know I should work a bit harder."

After I was down, I stood up and didn't turn. Impressed by his strength. We both slowly raised our hands, and after that, he twirled me right before 'harder', our gazes locked. I took a step towards him.

My right leg slid inside his thighs. My left leg was at the side of his right raised. Showing my thigh while my beautiful dress cut gracefully opened. His hands were one on my waist. And the other cupped my face while I looked the other way. My hands rose and touched.