【PAIN AND MAYHEM】Ch.5┌Losing control┘

[Chapter 5] 
_____________________________
A/N: In this chapter you will understand more about Beth's situation and behavior.
Also, which one is your favorite character in this story?
_____________________________

 Also, which one is your favorite character in this story?_____________________________

I couldn't help it, I couldn't stay there, I was too vulnerable to meet his gaze. I knew I would snap at any bullshit he was going to give me, so I ran out as naturally as I could. Like nothing had happened before he came. It was 3:00 PM and was burning hot outside, but I couldn't go anywhere near them at this stage. I had to go back to normal before reaching the house again. I sat at the rock I found last time by the beach for over twenty minutes, thinking what if Sheila told him everything? I didn't even want to think about that, at 3:30, I just started heading back to the house. By that time the adults were all gone and the old couple I think were napping. I went over to the second house so I could change my clothes. They were drenched with sweat, which was kind of disgusting, my breasts and curves could be easily seen. I wasn't going to look like that in front of the kids.

When I entered the house, I saw Damian. He had a cold and distant expression, anger painted on his sharp-edged face. He was sitting at the couch, his hands resting on his knees. He didn't seem to notice me until I closed the door, as soundlessly as I could. He then slowly lifted his head, resting his intense gaze on me.

"W-what?"

For a moment there, I actually thought he wanted to kill me.

"I didn't do anything to him."

I got so scared I didn't dare to glance at him twice. I quickly started walking towards my room but he got up from the couch.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"I- To my room!"

"Look at me."

"I am drenched in sweat, as you can see, I need to get changed. Just let me be, Damian."

"Let you be?!"

"You-"

He tried to look at my eyes but I couldn't hold his gaze at all. I was never this timid in my entire life. He was standing far away as he was still in front of the couch. Which gave me the courage to look straight into his eyes, but that was a big mistake. He looked at me with such hate, such resentment, such madness, I wanted to cry.

"STOP! Just stop looking at me!"

He let out a primal sound that had me retreating. It seemed that he had a hard time controlling himself. No one had ever looked at me that way, even when I did the worst things imaginable. And I am not talking about sex. I am talking about pouring fresh blood, death, destruction.

I hold his gaze a bit more, neither of us talked and I started walking again towards the bedroom. He took steps and I immediately froze. Looking down the corridor like it was my only escape from this. Which I didn't even know what the hell it was.