【PAIN AND MAYHEM】Ch.23┌Parallel Lines┘

[Chapter 23]

_____________________________⚠️ Vulgar language/display

⚠️ Vulgar language/display.
_____________________________

I went to take a shower.

I feel dirty, invaded, hateful. I hated myself. I wasn't supposed to be like this.

I knew what was happening here. I knew it very well. I had screwed myself over, literally and metaphorically. I shouldn't have gotten myself into his life. He saw me as his untamable toy. I was so stupid at the begining, thinking that I could win him.

Fuck, did I really think like that? So stupid.

Then he started behaving worse, and I thought I'd just run away. Like I always do.

But fuck me sideways if I had a clue who he was back then. Seriously? Damian Yang?

I was screwed from the begining. He played his roles very well. The lovely brother, the protector of his family, the cold blooded asshole. Every look, every move was on point.

I fell for his shit like a inexperienced little girl.

"FUCK!"

And I ended up pregnant! With HIS kid! I mean, for the love of god! Why?! Why was I so blind!? He treated me like shit!

I thought I was doing well avoiding him, hurting him back. I thought I knew what I was doing.

Huh! What a joke!

The man is a legend! People want a glimpse of him, and when they do they faint. Like stupid warms, they crawl around this noble asshole.

The royal asshole.

MY GOD! How did I get involved with the Yangs? Why did I end up in this place? I even bonded with everyone.

My guard was always down! That scene with Miss Holy and Little Peter?