【PAIN AND MAYHEM】Ch.1┌Welcome back┘

[Chapter 1]

THIS IS AN UNEDITED DRAFT OF THE 4 FIRST BOOKS OF THE PAINTED RED SERIES. THE FINISHED EDITED BOOKS WILL BE RELEASED ONE BY ONE. (1st book is Lust and Torture, it is currently uploading.)This draft does NOT INCLUDE additional chapters of the newly edited books.I upload it again just to have it here and see my progress in writing over the years, please understand that this is not the final outcome of the series.

A/N: This chapter might be a little rushed, and it might be out of place, but I didn't know how to write better back then, I wish the editing made it readable.

_____________________________

After some hours I reached home

After some hours I reached home. My mum hugged me tightly and we had dinner together while talking about how my weekend went.

She asked all kinds of questions and I told her what had happened with every little detail.

Except for what was happening with him.

I didn't like talking with my mum on this matter because she'd think I like him.

•••
Three months ago.
•••

Days, weeks, and months passed. I was still worked up by the words that man told me.

Either way, I never stopped talking to the people who made me feel like family.

I was not ungrateful like that, nor did I fear for my own life. I didn't fear him for killing me, I feared him for keeping me alive. I didn't fear him for torturing me physically, I feared him for torturing my mind and heart.

I was in my bedroom now, a new day welcomed my moodiness. Waking up has always been hard for me, maybe it's because most of the time I sleep late. It doesn't matter though because I have my 'ring-ring' mama to wake me up, she's better than any alarm.

I did my morning routine, brushing my teeth, dressing up, and all that.

The weird thing is, it doesn't take me more than 15 minutes to get ready. Maybe because I am in a rush and I always leave a few minutes before the bus leaves for school.

The bus stop isn't that far anyway. There is also a small candy shop next to it so I sometimes buy something, since I never eat breakfast, maybe I should start.

I've always been lazy about everything.

Going to school feels weird, even though I like studying, the people I see get on my nerves most of the time.

I never liked the environment it has.

Thank god I have my friends though so times pass easily, but something had changed since the last time I was abducted, mostly Natalie seems to have changed a lot, and I think something's going on.