【Lust & Torture】Ch.5┌Meet him at the beach┘

Chapter 5┘

_____________________________

A/N: Their interactions are a bit too much, but given that both of their pasts have been cruel to them, nobody can blame them, especially Beth, since she's been through things no one should've. It will be clearer in the next chapters.
_____________________________[CHAPTER EDITED]

Into the dim sunset, I went down a beautiful decorated house's path, and flowers all around it. I picked up a yellow tulip and some daises; how beautiful. They seem to be livier than I have ever been. Then I felt someone's eyes on me. I turned my head sharply in the direction of the shadow. I saw a figure at the corner of the path, he seemed to be walking around, but for some reason, I wanted to follow him. I was now at the seaside of the ocean, or better say beach, and the sunset were beautiful. It seemed that he was heading to the sea. The figure looked familiar, and then it hit me. It was Sheila's cousin.

"Hey, you!" I called out on him. When he turned his body, I was right. It was that guy. I continued since he didn't seem to hear me,"HEY! Brother!" Fuck you for ignoring me. I cursed him in my mind."ARE YOU DEAF? HEYY, BIG BROTHER! YOU! Urgh!" I'm giving up at this point.What an asshole, he heard me, why is he ignoring me, for chr-

"Do you always yell at every man you see on the streets?" a low voice sounded from behind me. His breath fanned my sensitive neck, and I jumped in fright."What did you just say?" I retorted after gathering up my thoughts."You heard me." I felt his grin before seeing it."If you consider yourself a man, then, no, I don't," I said.

He looked angry but very calm, as if he was expecting this kind of answer."Why exactly are you here?" He asked again while approaching me."Old Olya said I had to find you so everyone can have dinner together.""Was it necessary for you to call me brother, or even better big brother. Did I underestimate your smartness?" he raised an eyebrow after talking back."My smartness is nothing to you, so fuck you!" I fake smiled.

"Behave, woman." He eyed me warily but also gave me a warning glance."Huh! You don't scare me." I winked without too much thinking."I should." He said, stepping towards me, then another, and another."You heard me the second time I called for you anyway. What are you complaining about now?" I started mumbling, looking into his eyes as he narrowed at me; it felt like he was trying to compile me to death. After a few more steps, he came closer; his breath had a hint of alcohol to it.

"Your lips seem soft..." He stared intently at me. First, my eyes, then my body, and lastly my lips. What the hell? He lowered his head to my height and gripped my chιn between his long slender fingers. It seemed like I couldn't wake up from the trance he had put me in. I could only continue mumbling, even if his lips were close enough to bite.

"I don't even know your name. How do you want me to call you," I murmured then, and I woke up from whatever it was that he was doing to me,"Mm... hm," he murmured, not convinced."Wait, what did you just say to me?!" I snapped, my eyes burning holes into his head."Well, my name is Damian. Can you leave me be now?" he stared into my eyes again."You think every woman enjoys your company, don't you?" I greeted my teeth angrily."It is the truth," he smirked again.

"Arrogant bastard. Your grandma said that you should come. Your aunt and uncle came too, with their little daughter." I cooled down a little."Tell Nana that I'll be back later.""I am not your fucking email box. If you won't return, I'll stay here annoying you until you decide to go yourself." I smiled sweetly at him."You should stop cursing like a truck driver. You're a girl, after all." he sighed."Don't tell me what I should or shouldn't do. You are not my fucking- Whatever. Are you coming back or not?"

He started walking towards the sea, which meant that I had to spend time with him, how annoying."Annoying asshole." I rolled my eyes.He turned his head once more; this time there was no amusement in his eyes, just pure, raw anger and maybe lust. Who knows. I don't care."If you don't shut up by yourself, I will make sure you will regret making me shut you up myself." He retorted while his jaw tensed."You don't scare me," I replied, not even bothering to look up at him."We had this conversation minutes ago." I voiced out.

"Yes, and no. I am not scared of you. You are nothing to me.""Whatever you say, but be careful." he turned again and continued walking.To be honest, I was trying to convince myself more than I was him."Real audacity. You don't know who I am, do you?" He asked with raised eyebrows."I don't give a flying fuck about who you are, to be honest." I smiled at him again.I lifted my chin, smirking. But he didn't seem fazed by me at all. He just narrowed his eyes once more before replying,

"I can feel that soon I will make you regret every word you say to me.""Huh. Just shut it, will you?" I demanded, knowing that he did not take well being ordered around. I just wanted to push him a little. I am not sure why. He intimidated me somehow, and I didn't like that at all. It has been a few hours since I met him, but something about him made me want to step up my game as if he challenged my abilities with just his stare. When our bodies brushed and touched together earlier, the electricity I felt was something new to me. I will not lie and tell you that I fell in love or some shit like that, but the man brings out the worse in me. I am confused by his every word, and I hate to admit, but I want to understand what he means by his gaze.

"Stop pushing me," he warned, stopping in his tracks again.I walked towards him with slow steps as I looked up at him. His hazel eyes bore into my blue-grey ones, and I felt a fire I thought I'd never find again. I was now standing only an inch away from him. He lowered his head to bring our gazes together as he licked his lips subconsciously. Another action of his that I couldn't understand. What did he want, and why was he so hot and cold toward me? This game, I feel, is going to take thw wrong turns and twists."Let's go back," I said breathlessly.

"No," he replied as he walked closer, making me back down immediately."No?" I asked, annoyed this time,"No," he smirked at my retreat."For fuck's sake!" I growled, my fists clenching."Be quiet, little witch." He warned, his voice stern as he continued looking at me, my eyes, and my lips.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

A/N: Their interactions will be this way at the beginning. The two of them are not normal people, nor are they mentally stable, so things will become rather scary, but we will see.

What do you think about them?

Do you like Damian?

I find him arrogant and annoying.

Anyway, thank you for reading!

Have a nice day!