【Lust & Torture】Ch.15┌FLASHBACK┘

[Chapter 𝟣𝟧]
_____________________________
A/N: The story is complicated but things are coming along.
⚠️ Disturbing scenes, you have been warned.
_____________________________

{Beth's/Bella's POV}

[abcuction. dorm, night]

The girls all gathered up. In their eyes, I could see fear and hurt.

"I know you all miss your family. I miss my mum too. But here, we can't be emotional at all. If we want to survive, we have to become stronger. Do you understand me?"

They nodded.

"I am 014. My name is Bella. I want each of you to tell me a name, not your real one, and the number they gave you."
Each of them started talking then.

"This is going to be hard. I hope I can manage to get their trust soon. There is not much time."

Some of them were scared of me, some of them were happy to have a crew and some of them wanted to get to the point.

"Okay, let me see now. I will write down everyone. If I remember something wrong you correct me."

971: "Will you kill us If we correct you?"

Bella: "No 971. I will not. I am here to help you survive."

821: "How so?"

"By training you, and that means that we have to become the first crew here. But I will not tolerate betrayal."

124: "As you should."

"If you do betray me, I will find and kill you myself. Do you understand?"

600: "Of course."

"Now, I am going to call each one of you to know how you look."

"Mia number 481."

Mia: "Here!"

"Pat n.882."

882: "Yes."

(Several minutes later)

"Brenda n.982"

982: "Here, miss."

"And last one, Angela n.201."

201: "I am also here."

"Good, all are here. Each gets their beds and things."

246: "Should we call you a leader?"

"That is your choice, if you want me to be your leader, I will."

124: "You have to prove yourself to us, we have to know what you can do."

"That was exactly what I was thinking."

822: "First, we have to read the rules. Then we all go together, shall we?"

"Okay, but we have to seem united. I know it isn't easy we don't know each other at all."