【DOMINANCE AND SUBMISSION】Ch.20⚠️┌Put up a fight┘

[...]

[Chapter 20]

The next day everyone was talking about Damian Yang and Beth Kappa's marriage

The grand marriage of the Mafia King and the Mafia Princess would happen in two weeks.

Beth woke up from the noises her phone made,

The notifications on her phone showed photos of her and Damian taking her to his home last night and also the dates of their wedding. 

She didn't know how to feel about it.

But she knew she had to put up a fight.

She also understood it would be pointless but she had to make him understand that marrying her won't make him have her heart either.

Even if he already did.

But the humiliations she had to live with because of him were raw in her mind.

She would never let him have her easily.

She was marrying the one she loved, the father of her son, but also her biggest enemy.

She shook her head and smiled to herself when she realized Layla would be crazy by now,

She wasn't going to reject Damian.

She didn't want to and she knew she has no say in it, but the fight was on the second she stepped into his house without her permission.

A knock sounded from the door then.

-Come in.

She said emotionless.

-How was your sleep?

Damian asked her.

Hearing his voice, Beth turned her head, eyes widening from anger.

-How do you think?

She asked firmly, never leaving his eyes to slip away.

Damian noticed something was wrong.

She was sitting cross-legged on his bed, with only a night robe on, which did not cover much.

Damian looked down arrogantly and took slow steps towards her.

The motion was the same, as the first time he touched her.

The time he raped her, was seven years ago.

Her eye twitched at the sight.

Her heart was beating faster than usual.

But she didn't back down.

-DON'T YOU DARE COME ANY CLOSER.

She exclaimed threateningly.