【Lust & Torture】Ch.19⚠️┌Tease and closeness┘

[Chapter 𝟣𝟫]
_____________________________

⚠️ Warning, this chapter contains mature language and content, sexual assault, and vulgar display/language.

____________________________

"Beth!"

"Hm?"

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to sleep, or I think I am, the stairs are long, I can't walk in a straight line for some reason."

She giggled and turned around to leave.

"Stop right there."

"W-what?"

She swayed on her hips, lightheaded, and looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"Come here."

He 'requested' coldly.

"N-No."

He took three long strides until he was in front of Beth. She turned her body so she could face him.

Standing some steps higher than him, she could look straight into his burning gaze.

She could hear her heartbeat pumping in her ears. He was standing so close to her, his masculine smell filled her lungs like a drug.

Too close, he was too close again, but then she guessed he does that and more with every girl he meets.

She rolled her eyes at him, annoyed, not knowing that he could detect the tingle of jealousy in her eyes.

"What is it again?"

She asked coldly in her drunken state.

"It is good to understand when to shut your mouth. Next time you don't need to add anything else just shut it and leave."

She felt confused by his words but didn't question them any further. She just wanted to disappear from his side.

"Okay, okay. I am leaving you alone."

"..."

His anger was palpable, but he couldn't understand why he was so angry, so he didn't have anything else to say either.

Beth took a sharp turn on the stairs, aiming to go to the bathroom but this time, she realized it the hard way, she had way too much to drink.

And there comes the embarrassing moment. She stumbled and fell right on her knees in front f him.

His eyes widened in shock and amusement, Beth could say that they saw the tip of his mouth rising. He blinked, getting out of his trance, and looked at her with widened eyes.

"S-Sorry. I didn't mean to fall into... um... your... uh... thing..."

When she looked up, she realized her words and actions, her sly smile fell right off her face, her eyes blinked furiously, and crimson red colored her pale face.