【PAIN AND MAYHEM】Ch.22⚠️┌Trapped┘

[Chapter 22]

_____________________________⚠️ Sexual display, vulgar language, you have been warned

⚠️ Sexual display, vulgar language, you have been warned.
_____________________________

''I want you, Beth.'',

''No, not again, pl- AH! STO- AYY'',

I clung to him for support. My breasts brushed his nipples.

''Mmmm, so good, I can't control myself, I want to devour you.'',

''YOU-'',
he let out an animalistic growl, it was scary.

''I've been thinking about your pussy all day."

There it was again, I was drowning in his eyes, his scent, his body. Animal, I was an animal.

''How fast do you think I can make you come?''
he asked, and I didn't dare to look at his eyes.

''Are you seriously asking me-'',

I felt the pure lust and sensations he gave me. But there was nothing other than that. He is a beast, he just wanted to take control of me.

''Please stop this.'',

''Shh!'' he groaned.

He went in steadily, fast, deep with each of his thrusts. He rolled back his eyes moaning, low and huskily. My tears were soundlessly going down. My breasts were hard under my shirt.

''Please stop. My whole body is shaking'',

I admitted, it was meant to be a reason for him to stop but it seemed I was wrong. I just didn't know what I was talking about at this kind of moment.

''Mmm, such an innocent little liar. I enjoy the way you wrap around me.''

he couldn't restrain his moans anymore. I felt my body break. I tried my best not to make a sound. He was looking at my eyes all the way.

''YOU'RE GOING TOO FAR. I WON'T EVER FORGIVE YOU.'',

''I don't need your forgiveness, Beth,''

he said firmly but there were questions in his mind, I could feel it.