【Redemption and Sanity】Ch.12┌See you tonight┘

[Chapter 12]

It was Mr

It was Mr. Rein, he was 38 years old and the smartest technology master in the country.

He was also Allen's personal assistant.

And next to him was Rayan Lee, Allen's personal bodyguard.

They looked at me pleading for forgiveness.

''Miss Kappa, Allen he-''

Mr. Rein tried to say when the little guy popped behind his bodyguard crossed armed, seeming furious.

I looked at them angrily.

''What is my son doing in such a place? DON'T I PAY YOU ENOUGH ALREADY TO PROTECT HIM?''

I said angrily, all of the maids behind him were scared to death, they kneeled down looking on their knees, I looked at both men that were supposed to look after him.

''Miss Kappa, he is too smart for us, we couldn't hold him from coming here.''

Mr. Rein exclaimed pleadingly.

''Hey, Beth relax.''

Rafael popped from behind too.

A sigh of relief came out of my mouth.

''What the hell happened Rafael?'',

''He heard you were coming here and he went mad, the house is a mess. If we didn't let him come, all of us would be dead meat this time.'',

''ALLEN KAPPA!''

I exclaimed furiously, he looked into my eyes with no regret.

I went forward and after some steps, Rafael stopped me. He knew I wasn't going to do anything to him, but still, no one could say the same for the responsible people that kept an eye on him.

''NO. You spoil him too much, that he became unruly. ALLEN KAPPA, Do you really listen to no rules? How many times have I told you that you shouldn't come near this kind of place.''