【Redemption and Sanity】Ch.5⚠️┌Thinking about him. A weird meeting┘

[Chapter 𝟧]

Some months passed after we came from the business trip

Some months passed after we came from the business trip. Sheila and I had more frequent communications, and she liked talking to Allen and Eulia.

I had already explained to her about Rafael, and she said the same thing grandma said.

''Why don't you guys get married?'',

''What an idiot you are Sheila sometimes.'',

''I know- Wait what? I am not an idiot.''

Allen came in and took the phone going back to his room to speak with his aunt.

It was night and my mind couldn't stop thinking about him.

How I missed his touch, his arrogance, his cold aura. I hated myself for it. I was torn by the two sides that fought endlessly in my mind.

I knew Allen will ask about him one day, but I wasn't prepared for what I would say. I had an idea and was sure that Sheila had already told him who his father was, without the details between us.

Allen didn't seem interested in him, but I knew he wanted to know who his father was. Such a filial child.

He put me above everything else. He had already mastered the languages he was studying and for a five-year-old, he was already in his third grade.

The doctor said that he'd end school at his thirteen or fourteen. I was always happy with him, I loved him, and he made me want to live. I wasn't going to lose him.

I had to become stronger. I thought about the first night Damian and I had sex. I could still feel the hatred, loathing, and pure lust.

Just like the other times, his eyes were fiery and cold at the same time. How he lost control when he was with me. His commands and every punishment I got for not obeying him. I think I missed him, that thought was really scary, I shut everything down. It was my 20th birthday.