【DOMINANCE AND SUBMISSION】Ch.7┌𝐵eth is 𝐵ella?┘

[...]
Chapter 7

[Beth is Bella? ]

Jarrod came and asked once more,

''Is it really you?''

''No, I am not who all of you think. I can't be. I have never met your boss before. Don't mix up things.''

Beth answered him not knowing what he meant, but she was sure they had nothing more to say.

Damian's mind was blank, he just let her leave.

He regretted it the second she left the door.

He knew it would be hard to make her submit to him but he was up for her challenges.

He gave him too many clues today.

He had guessed he had something to do with the operation sixteen years ago.

''Jarrod, go, find out what Beth has to do with that operation back then.''

''Yes, Sir.''

''Also, find who is after her. She said there were two teams. Find out both of them for me.''

''Okay, Boss.''

Beth left angry, she couldn't believe they said she looked like the woman Damian dreamt about.

She wasn't going to be anyone's substitute.

She isn't that kind of woman, she'd rather die.

''Bastard!''

she exclaimed,

''Are you okay, Mistress?''

''Yes, Meng'er. Just drive back home. Tomorrow, I have to go to the cast for a scene.''

Wu Ming nodded and they drove to the house.

''Hey, sweetie. Are you okay?''

''Yes. Just we were attacked tonight again. We must find who is doing this, I only know a woman's name, Natalie Brown. I got some pictures in my mind of her.''

''You remembered? That good Beth.''

''Yeah but I don't remember their faces, only what happened, and that not clearly.''

''It's okay, sweetie. Allen is waiting for you. He can't sleep without knowing you came.''

''Okay, I will take a shower and go see him.''

''Baby!''

she whispered, not wanting to wake up the little boy.

He had already fallen asleep.