【PAIN AND MAYHEM】Ch.17⚠️┌I am sorry Mister Yang┘

[Chapter 17]
_____________________________
⚠️ Vulgar language/display, fighting scenes as well as sexual interactions. You have been warned.
_____________________________

One mas was left and he was charging at me with his knife pointing at my heart

One mas was left and he was charging at me with his knife pointing at my heart. Darkness rooted deeper now when I thought of an idea.

"Sheila, wanna see a trick?"
I asked, she seemed scared and said no but I still went on with it.

The moment the man was reaching out to stab my back I turned around. With my arms wide open like it was an embrace and took the stab in the ribs. Blood was on my mouth now, I took my white handkerchief, which with the years that passed was almost red now, I washed, and washed, and washed but it just wouldn't get clean.

And then gracefully spitted the blood there, and shoved the handkerchief back.

"I won't just lie down and play dead."

How ironic, I'd rather die than be locked up in Damian's cage. I sang and laughed. Sheila knew I was gone again. She was scared, she run to catch me but I said it was okay. Still, she hugged me and yelled for them to call an ambulance, I said I don't need to go to the hospital. It was the slightest cut which I sowed them. But still, it was a cut.

"You crazy bitch! How could you do this to yourself!"

"Sheila, you know that I'd rather die than be a bird in Damian's cage."

She sobbed and hugged me tighter.

"Hey, Sheila, you're... Here, let me."

Tom tried and then took me in his arms gently. Damian was still sitting on his chair, watching.

"BETH! YOU CRAZY IDIOT. "
Sheila started crying while hugging me, then it hit me, Sheila.

I shouldn't have let her see anything like that, she's already seen enough of it

I shouldn't have let her see anything like that, she's already seen enough of it.  I was dead awake, the pain and hurt hit me. A single tear ran out of my eye. Sheila saw it and screamed,