【Lust & Torture】Ch.6┌Confusion and idiocy┘

Chapter 6┘
_____________________________[CHAPTER EDITED]

┌Chapter 6┘_____________________________[CHAPTER EDITED]

I was carefully watching every step he was taking. I could understand he was sad from the way he was walking. I think he was like that when the kids brought up that woman named Anna.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked,"None of your business," he replied dryly.I could see he was getting angry again, but I continued asking him if he was okay anyway; After a while of no answer, I just shut my mouth and ignored him. I started walking, watching the footprints my shoes left behind on the wet sand. So, I, naturally, didn't notice him stopping. The truth I missed the beach. I was lost in my thoughts. The result of that was me almost falling into him, so classic. Can you think about it for a moment? What the actual fuck was going on here? Don't overthink, don't overthink. I cursed myself.

"Don't you have eyes?"What am I doing? My God, get your shit together, Beth! I dazed off for some time. I was lucky I didn't fall. I didn't apologize for hugging him because it was his fault anyway. He stopped without saying anything. My ankle was bothering me a little. I didn't even notice that I was still in his arms, but when I raised my head, and instantly regretted it.

Fuck! I almost kissed him. How funny. I turned my gaze away from his ignoring the nothingness happening there. My head was spinning from my stupidity. I can't believe I didn't notice at all. How stupid could I ever be? He grabbed my chin, forcing me to look into his thoughtless eyes. We stared at each other for some time; his gaze was cold, as if he was asking me why I was there. I know my face had an annoyed and surprisingly warm look plastered on it."Why are you asking so many questions; for God's sake, leave me alone. I am not in the mood for you right now."

His expression whoed annoyance, and he seemed to be angry. However, I decided to walk past him, and ignore him until he calmed down a little bit. We might not know each other at all, but somehow I seemed to be careful around him. He was wearing a cold aura around him. I admit he was scary. I, of course, didn't show him any of that. I am too proud to care. Too proud to ask about his concerns. After, I started observing him. He had long black hair that remained pulled up and hazel to green eyes. He was around 1,85 to 1,90cm, which was a fucking annoyance on its own, because I had to tilt my head up to look at him. Uncomfortable, why the hell am I only 1,60? Urgh! We were walking away from each other for some time, and I decided to call Old Olya.

"Hey, you." I broke the silence."What is it?""I am calling the Old Woman to tell her we aren't heading back for now.""I told you, I don't want you staying here with me." he sighed.There was no expression on his face, as usual."I wasn't planning on staying with you. I am not in any mood for food. I will walk around the town."

He seemed confused, but the facade he put on made him look more of a poker face now. Then my cellphone rang, and the caller was Lao Olya."Hello. We are not coming back for dinner, Old Olya.""Why is that? Did something happen, sweetheart?" she sounded worried from the other side of the line."No, everything is okay," I replied happily."Then?" she asked, still concerned."I just want to walk around the town," I replied

I glanced up then, Damian had sat down on a rock near the sea, and I decided to leave him be."Okay, honey. Be careful," she replied as we hung up.I was walking away from him while talking on the phone."Done." I raised the phone, indicating Lao Olya was informed.When I ended the call, I noticed someone walking toward him, and somehow I felt my heart twist and turn. This bastard is something else. If I hadn't end up in an unfamiliar town; I would have made him kneel to kick him down.

"Have fun, jackass" I yelled the first part and whispered the 'jackass' one, not wanting him to pay me any attention anymore.What a moron. He could've just told me why he was here, and I'd left him alone. Why did he bring me along with him? You brought yourself bitch. He didn't seem to understand what I was talking about. like I would believe that. So I pointed at the

 woman that wore a bikini and was walking toward him.

"That's why you wanted time alone. Now I get it." I added,He turned and saw the woman. He raised his eyebrows and started laughing, but there was no emotion to it. And to think that I felt a bit sad for leaving him all alone out there. What an idiot I am, as always. I decided to walk away and thought I would walk around that area. I started looking around to different paths.

"Will you come home on the weekend, honey?" A text came to my phone. It was my mother.I replied, saying that I didn't know if I would stay and reassured her that I would be okay. I continued walking around, glancing up at children returning to their homes and adults returning from work. Some of them greeted me, and I thought to myself how nice that was. It was 5:30 already. I had to go back and greet everyone before I would leave. So I started walking, wanting to go back to the house.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

A/N: A little short, but needed editing.

Thank you for reading, I appreciate it!