【Lust & Torture】Ch.4┌Sometime later┘

Chapter 4┘
_____________________________

A/N: I hope you don't find this dragging. I had to do it like this so the story made sense, there will be explanations when needed.
Also, there will be more information about Sheila's and Beth's relationship so it won't seem absurd at the end of the chapter.
_____________________________[CHAPTER EDITED]

Some time passed, and I was playing with the kids and the young girl, Sheila

Some time passed, and I was playing with the kids and the young girl, Sheila. The kids seemed tired, so I told them to sit. They were so energetic they declined the suggestion immediately. Their mother tried to convince them, but she couldn't either. Then, the guy appeared from nowhere once more.

"If you two little shit sit for a while, Beth and I will bring you your surprise." How come I didn't think of that?!Also, who gave him the right to call my name? And in such a manner, Jesus, giving me the chills, mercy, brain. Hell, I don't know if he did it on purpose, but he made sure my name on his lips was a fucking sin.

"Right, Beth?" He gave me a look.I know I fell right into his trap. But come on, who wouldn't be angry? "Fuck you, I say," I whispered so only he could hear.He raised his eyebrows, then tilted his head a little as if he had nothing to do with the hand it was holding up the side of my thigh. Shit! Go away! Little Olya then jumped on my leg,"Really? You will?""Will what?"

Okay, I got confused a little, but yes, it occurred to me that the bastard said to bring the surprise out."Of course, of course! I will bring it for you; only if you promise to rest, okay?" Little Han ran around yelling happily."YAY!""I will be watching you two, so don't cheat!" I said,"Or else, no surprise for you." The tall man added, winking.I scoffed slightly at him. Little Han then stood in front of me, bowing mockingly,"We won't!" Little Olya seemed to be catching my mood and asked,"Are you okay, Aunt Beth?"Guess my face is red after that, whatever he did to me.

"I am fine; why wouldn't I be? I am surely not mad, nope! Come on, you." I tried to act normal and pointed at the guy to follow me inside.Then I went to the kitchen to bring the ice cream out for the kids. They had already sat down and waited for me to bring their surprise."The adults will enjoy the surprise too, I believe."

They seemed to be waiting for what the surprise might turn out to be. They all cheered up by then and waited for me. I went inside then, and the man followed me there and brought the ice cream from the refrigerator. I grabbed a big serving disk and the bowls to serve it in. He gave me the spoons to put aside the bowls and the tool for serving the ice cream. The ice cream seemed delicious. I was proud. We started placing the ice cream in the bowls one by one. The silence between the man and me seemed awkward; it felt right since I wanted nothing to do with him.More time went by as we worked on serving the ice cream to everyone. At that time, we didn't speak at all, I didn't want to be angry again anyway, so the silence didn't bother me. I sighed to myself happily, for no reason. The man gave me a look as I slowly turned and looked at what he was doing.