【Redemption and Sanity】Ch.2┌Meanwhile, at Miss Zaylee's residence┘

[Chapter 2]

Zaylee Bai is Beth's mother

Zaylee Bai is Beth's mother. She is half Chinese and half American. His family is wealthy, but she has cut herself off from them. She is 47 years old. She was tall and has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. She also is beautiful, kind, smart, sophisticated, and elegant.

Her family had a big influence over her youth and after all that happened, she decided to leave them. She and her baby, Beth, had to hide all their lives as it was easy for her family to find them if they didn't. So she brought Beth to a faraway country and hid there for so many years.

Beth didn't know who her father was, nor which big influential family her mother belonged to, so she didn't know that they were hiding from them.

When Zaylee learned that her daughter was pregnant and that she also will go through the hiding and hardship of raising a child all alone, she wept secretly and prayed for her daughter to have better luck.

Beth's father, Emmet Dominic, was 49 years old. He had black hair, and grey eyes, and was 1,80h. His traits were smart, kindhearted, fair, and dedicated to his work. He wasn't only the oldest and best businessman but also the last generation's mafia boss. He was still in the business and an older leader after the new one took his place.

He and Zaylee met when they were youngsters when he first started working. After that slowly he became famous and at that time Zaylee didn't want to slow him down by bringing their daughter in the middle, nor did she want her baby to get caught up with Miss Lorene, which was the main reason she left. Miss Lorene, was 40 years old. Emmet's legal wife.

She was 1,70h and had short dark brown hair with hazel eyes. Her traits were, sophisticated, cunning, smart, and scary. After some time, she learned that they were engaged and didn't know anything so she decided to leave before that she left a note saying that she had his child but was never going to see them again. He kept searching for his beloved lost daughter but was unable to find her.

On the same day Beth had called, there was a loud knock on the door.

''Zaylle, open up. I know you are in here. After so many years I have put effort to find you, at least come out to say hello.''