【Lust & Torture】Ch.7┌Snapping┘

Chapter 7┘
_____________________________
A/N: I apologize for the way it rushes through things at the start, I could only edit it like this.
⚠️This chapter contains violence and abusive behavior, and vulgar display/language, you have been warned.
⬛At the end of the chapter Beth's action will be explained.
_____________________________[CHAPTER EDITED]

On my way back, I heard some weird noises. They came from a small alley. I walked down a stoned path in the dimly light night when I noticed the narrow alleyway. Rain was pouring, and I was annoyed, but I guess I would be fine. At first, I thought it would be a stray animal walking around, but as I stood there, it became clear that it wasn't it. It sounded more like human voices. I honestly couldn't care less, but somehow I felt I had to intervene. The past hours have been stressful, especially with that Damian idiot.

 I felt drained emotionally; I wanted to take my mind off things. If something is happening in that alley, it'd be in my favor, so I decided to go with it.

I knew it wasn't a smart move to go in there without help. I called the police saying that I heard strange noises. As I got closer, it sounded like someone was getting beaten up, and I was going to check on what was happening. The police told me they would be where I was in about thirty to forty minutes and advised me not to do anything. But honestly, police? Huh, I didn't call them to protect me. I felt like being the big guy and helping them get away from me if they could. I smirked to myself. It has been a while since I fought, and today was better than any other day.As I walked closer, I heard a boy crying and yelling. A kid? I wondered. What the fuck is wrong with these people? I can't judge. Okay, I will just shut it for now.

"Don't hurt my mama!" the boy sounded clearer now.

I was determined to go in. I had the strength and was smart enough to get into a fight. And it is not like I was afraid. I haven't felt that emotion for fifteen or so years. Huh, dumbasses are going to get it.I stood still as a woman started screaming her lungs out. Oh, don't tell me.

"Please, stop!" she screamed, and shit, I am getting a little mad now. I cursed to myself once more and walked closer. I could see a few faded figures of men and a woman down; on the cold stone street."Help! Someone help!"

Fine, I'll help, I guess. I have done it too many times before, anyway. Let's go get it over with. I have been in many fights anyway; even if I never was meant to be there, I always wanted to fight. Without a second thought, I looked around to find anything heavy. I might be strong, but I am not dumb. I wasn't the strongest like you aren't the smartest. There will always be someone more than you. There was a metal bat, and I grabbed it; what a freaking coincidence, I thought. Bingo!

Well, this meant that these guys were going down. Sorry, not sorry. I took it and went in with a smirk. I haven't played in a long while; this feels refreshing. The adrenaline I get whenever I am in danger is better than any drug; in this world. I raised my head as I stopped a few steps away from the group of men. I took a big refreshing breath and sighed in contentment. It is going to be fun.