【PAIN AND MAYHEM】Ch.13┌Whose fault was it?┘

[Chapter 13]

_____________________________

⚠️Vulgar language/display. You have been warned.
_

___________________________

I was in a bad mood today due to my hangover

Yesterday Beth took care of me, she made it feel like I was someone important to her. I saw the fear in her eyes. No, she didn't fear me, the sweet little liar. She feared the things she was feeling when she took care of me. She thinks that she is good at hiding everything, and maybe she is. But not from me.

The little witch is confused right now. I was harsh on her some days ago. But that was nothing in front of what I am capable of. She lied to my face from day one, and that didn't sit well with me. Not when from the moment I laid eyes on her I decided she is mine. I don't take lies very well and she had to be punished.

She is such a great liar, I admit, I never thought this girl would be so young. And for a moment there I hesitated. I thought over my plan on making her mine. And that is what made me so mad and I pounced on her like an animal. But the little witch didn't back down. No, that's not my little Beth. She fought, denying and refusing to get stripped off of her control, the control she so much craves.

At first, I did not want to go all out. But seeing her fight brought something out of me that I never thought could be again.

Possessiveness.

When something belongs to you, you just know it, and you own it.

But she refuses to be mine, refuses to believe what she feels. It is like she has a switch and can tun it on and off.

I admit, when she fights, she looks like a goddess made for me. She's claws out and hissing at me like a little kitten. She knows she can't win, and she takes advantage of the fact that I can kill her. She wants me to put her out of the misery, so she provokes me like no other ever did and lived to tell the story.